• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Skeleton Quest - Origins

D20Dazza

Explorer
Tel nods at Scorn's words and watches as the skeleton strikes the floor with his weapon, he then slowly moves towards the door, his sword drawn.

G

Guest 11456

The door opens to a 10 feet wide by 30 feet long hallway. This turns right where stairs going up immediately begin.

Li Shenron

Legend
Dust takes a glance back at the awakening room before following the group into the hallway, in case it notices something previously unseen.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"So, Dust. Think we'll get lucky and find our way out of here with no problems? Or are we the smart ones by letting the others go on first?" Treweye asks and gives a nasty chuckle as he follows him out the room.

orbitalfreak

First Post
"Wait a little bit, here. I want to see if whoever came before we did came through here. Let me look for signs of their passing... a scuff mark on the stone, a bit of misplaced dirt, something that says that someone passed this way. Just let me do it before you all go stomping around erasing any marks that might be there."

OOC: Survival +11

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Scorns steps thru the doorway into the new room and then waits as requested so the other skeleton can search for signs of traps, speaking over his shoulder "Does anyone know how far underground we are, otherwise I assume any pathway not lead down should be of immediate concern"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Turning to Scorn Tel replies "I have no idea, I didn't die in yonder room and must have been transported there post death" he then stands back and patiently awaits the rogues search.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads