• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Skeleton Quest - Origins

Ferrix

Explorer
Miming a yawn, Cass ambles slowly over to Brak and looks him up and down then points down the corridor, "Idiot. Do Job." He meanders on back to Ilsthyr, "go on now, don't get cleaved in half..." he says with a snark back at Brak.

To Ilsthyr, "if they want anything to get done around here, they'd better learn to give at least a modicum of respect to those with some talent."

Li Shenron

Legend
Lord_Raven88 said:
Scorn stops in the centre of the room and turns to look at his companions "Based on the trapped and locked door, I'd say that's it's fair to assume that if someone did attack our creator, that they haven't penetrated this far into the complex, which means our creator either died a natural death, possibly a heart attack or he was attacked by magic or some sort..."

"...or the killer had not left the room. Until we sprung the trap and opened the door, of course. But since apparently we've already decided to proceed exploring this place, let's continue with this plan. Let's just be sure to keep an eye on our own back."

Pyrex

First Post
Rothorm moves over to stand in the 'melee combat' group, suprised and dismayed by the amount of petty bickering and name calling that has occured since everyone awoke. "I wonder if all this attitude is a side-effect of whatever magic created us?" he thinks to himself.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Slightly overwhelmed by the sheer verbosity of Scorn, he is nonetheless swayed by the "leader"'s opinion. Averey moves to stand near Rothorm. "I have a few spells, but they serve to better my combat abilities. My four-legged friend here may also be of aid."

Eluvan

First Post
"Shouldn't you be READING?"

"Shouldn't you be stepping forward into the 'disarming traps' group?" Ilsthyr shoots back, the twin points of purple light in his hood unchanging in their complete lack of expression. "Mayhap you have other uses too. Tell me, do you suppose you could carry as much as a mule if we outfitted you with saddlebags?"

Dismissing Brak, the twin purple flames within the shadow of Ilsthyr's hood turn their scrutiny on Cass. "Precisely," he agrees. "But for simple minds, such lessons must be practical rather than theoretical. They will learn respect soon enough, when they require our skills and find that bluster and belligerence are insufficient to secure them."

Eluvan

First Post
"I was addressed first, and rudely," Ilsthyr replies flatly. "To any here who treat me with courtesy, I promise the same in return."

Legildur

First Post
Joe simply ignores all the by-play, and the request to identify his abilities and preferred position, and continues to watch down the stairs.

WargamerX

First Post
Brak says nothing, spinning his gleaming greataxe impatiantly, as though considering odds.

Then, without a word, moves to stand next to Rothorm and Avery, his back to the wall.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Li Shenron said:
"...or the killer had not left the room. Until we sprung the trap and opened the door, of course. But since apparently we've already decided to proceed exploring this place, let's continue with this plan. Let's just be sure to keep an eye on our own back."
"or perhaps one of us is the killer" Telamar muses aloud "Who was the first of us awakened?" he asks of the group.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads