[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The gand buzzes, her vocoder remaining mute. Laughter? Something else?

Paying no more mind to the conversation, it makes his way to the freighter and the leaning human captain instead, two-toed boots peeking out from under the robes as she walks, quite obviously armored in rigid plates front and sides.

"Kldu aktjGe miwiqt Permission to enter this ship, Kaldo?" in the same smooth, feminine voice as before.

She waits.

GreenKarl

First Post
The human standing next to the ship nods but otherwise remains silent. He pulls out a deathstick and lights it up while waiting for the others to board.

Inside, this Gand gets the feeling that without its' filter mask it would not be very happy about the aroma of the ship. The inside looks old and worn as the outside. Up the docking ramp there are two short hallways, one with a close bulkhead door and the other leading into a combination kitchenette and lounge room with a half-dozen chairs and a cushioned bench. There are two additional closed bulkhead doors in the room along with a open hallway with a number of smaller closed doors lining the way. This Gand is fairly certain that the hallway doors lead to individual staterooms.

Binder Fred

The gand gazes up the docking ramp, then orients on the colorful vapours coming off the human's burning stick.

A beat-up datapad is pulled out. A three-fingered hand quickly scroll through green text and what looks like spinning chemical diagrams...

"Ah ahshtaj kijbosd ANSL xtl clon Ixetal cilona, bio extract... Kldu gd lundht kashsfgg hlert xkl Kaldo is now happy. This gand is now worried."

GreenKarl

First Post
Kooth watches this Gand head for theMorning Star and then back at the pair still next to him saying "Well if you have no additional questions or request I do believe the Captain has a schedule to keep." and then as if remembering something he adds "Ah and may the Force be with you."

At the ship, Kaldo glances down at this Gand and says "Wats you gots to be worried about bug? Gets on the ship and stow your gear, we will be taking off shortly."

He then spins around and marches onto the ship up the ramp. Glancing back to this Gand he points down the open hallway and adds "Staterooms are that way, pick whichever one you want, spect the one that says 'Captain' on the door. We all share the head which is the first door on the left. This door leads to the cargo hold and that one goes to the bridge. I would prefer you stay out of there and out of my way. Food packs are here with the reheater/chill unit over there."

He then points at the table "I have a couple of Dejarik battle sets programmed on there along with standard Sabacc. There are some flatvids that you can view in your rooms. Otherwise you will have to entertain yourselves. I am going to get the ship ready for takeoff, try not to break anything."

Binder Fred

Head dip, entirely unruffled. "Kld hewa-n jgftars eh pijhkl Can this one assist with the cleaning during this trip, Kaldo? Nmkjudh vhujdasd bbg foiy If an owner's manual is given, one can also do simple maintenance."

GreenKarl

First Post
"Maintenance, ha!" Kaldo grunts, "I know every circuit and wire on this bucket of bolts. Don't ye worry your pretty little head about how well she will run. I've owner her for over ten years now and she might not smell as pretty as a house of ill repute but she's reliable and damn tough..."

Forged Fury

First Post
Cal nodded in understanding and took his leave of Kooth. He waited a beat for Kacela to ask any final questions before joining him. The pair arrived at the on-ramp to the freighter as Kaldo finished up his explanation of the layout of the ship. The young man never looked forward to the time spent in the ship, too enclosed for his tastes. "Thanks, Captain, I'm sure we'll get along fine."

GreenKarl

First Post
When Cal and Kacele board, they both notice the 'order' of the ship. Old sweat, deathstick smoke, stale liquor, and dried vomit... the filtration system has not been changed in a long time. The captain disappears behind the close door to the bridge without replying to this Gand or Cal.

Over the intercom, Kaldo voice says "Stow your gear and gets ready, we are taking off in five minutes. We should hit the hyperbeacon signal in about a hour and once it plots our course we will be making the jump to hyperspace."

Binder Fred

The small gand considers the closed door with glittery eyes... Then turns his attention back to the human (and twi'lek?) "Kl Drmu Kth Udkuk osjhcf'td ndgfifgsan qwrdunsuh Did Cal Domaru learn something new from Kooth Odok?"

The female voice did not change inflection, but it seems interested.

Remove ads