[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

GreenKarl

First Post
After finding state rooms and stowing their gear the trio straps themselves in on the seats in the common area. The ship starts to rattle a bit and then takes off heading for space. After a bit of time, Kaldo voice comes over the intercom again "We are approaching the hyperspace beacon. I am sinking up and we should have a plot to hyperspace in less then an hour..."

Forged Fury

First Post
Cal shook his head, but then wondered if Gand understood the gesture. "Not much. The headquarters for Czerka is located in Footfall, the spaceport for Dathomir." Nodding to Kacela he continued, "Kacela thinks we should approach them first for a diplomatic solution. Maybe Vivian Rell will have more information when we get there. By the way, what should we call you? Everyone seems to refer to you as that gand..." The human remained his usual cheerful self, although he thought he could feel the metal bulkheads of the ship closing around him. Activating his comlink, he signaled Kaldo, <Captain, is there a viewport on the ship anywhere? Other than the bridge, of course?>

GreenKarl

First Post
At first Cal gets no response from from bridge but after a few minutes of silence, Kaldo says "This ant no sign seeing cruise but if you insist you can call up a holovid on the game table. Just use the 'remote-view' command. Otherwise the cabin next to mine has a view port outside if you wan to look with your own eyes. And I am busy right now so don't call me until we have made the jump to hyperspace..."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Raised hands, wrists cocked towards Cal. "Gratitude. gd verkyfskt gd e ui j'rkl cri A gand, this gand, that or this one are all appropriate. gd lahkaer hch twch This humble one has not earned a name." A dip of her armored head to both of them, showing the delicate tracings on top, "Gd jrmlns hhm Please take care of this nameless one."

A pause and then the drones and clicks begin again - but are just as quickly interrupted by the intercom...

"oif fjs xg sjsh jierotkla psp Strategy now or later, in the place between places?" politely inquires the gand of his two companions afterwards.

[sblock=Actions] If it's later, the gand will spend the hour until hyperspace exploring the ship, please GreenKarl: all cabins, including the captain's (visual only there), common area, cargo hold, engine room? Looking to 1. Get a good feel for the lay of the land, and 2. find cleaning and maintenance supplies. :)

Anything?[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
After this Gand has spend the hour looking over the areas of the ship that were not locked up, the captains voice comes over the intercom that he is about ready to jump to hyperspace. Viewed from the holovid on the table the group sees the holo-image of the hundreds of other satellites and ships flying within a few hundred kilometers of the Morning Song when there is a rough bump and shift and then the vid goes blank.

A few moments later the captain emergence from the locked door to the bridge and heads to one of the cabinets to grab a recaf drink that he puts in the heater. Turning around while he waits for his drink he says "We should be in the Quelii sector within a week and Dathomir shortly there after. Get comfortable as this is the exciting part of space travel."

He then pulls out another deathstick and lights it up and pulls out the mug of now hot beverage.

Forged Fury

First Post
In response to the gand, Cal nodded. "Sounds like we'll have plenty of time to form a plan. I suggest we talk to Vivian Rell when we hit the ground. I've never been to Dathomir and I've found in my explorations that it's always helpful to talk to someone with more dirt on their boots than you have when you first hit planet side."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Kl Drmu hjarh This one agrees with Cal Domaru."

When the captain emerges from his cockpit-lair, the gand observes the goings-from his position on one of the common room's chair, legs folded under her.... "Kld Dthmru oqwdfb scg'qkt fvg Has Kaldo gone to Dathomir often?"

Sitting down, a long, partially curved sheath of some kind peeks out of its poncho around its left hip.

OOC: Upon discovering the lifeboat access, the gand would have likely clunked up the ladder, opened the hatch and peeked inside to see if everything seemed in order... Did it?

GreenKarl

First Post
Nodding, Kaldo replies "Yea a few times... mostly bring in mining equipment and then returning to Coruscant with ore or whatever they are mining there. Its all boxed up by the time I get it." With that the captain heads back through the door towards the bridge.

GM: When this Gand checks out the lifteboat he sees it looks pretty standard but that the captain might being using it to store extra gear with nick nacks piled on a couple of the seats. It looks especially dirty and unkept in here

Forged Fury

First Post
Trying to wrap his head around the alien's odd speech pattern, Cal asked, "I'm got some small skill in field medicine but I'm unfamiliar with the Gand. Why does a gand need a re-breather unit?" The human figured he would use his time on the ship to study up on Gand and Twi'lek physiology before hitting Dathomir.

Shayuri

First Post
"If you know someone on-planet, that's a good place to start," agrees Kacela absently. "I'll see if I can use my official status to get an appointment with the Czerka administrator. The corporation and the Order have a somewhat...rocky history, but I would expect the administrator's first priority would be to find out why I was there. If I approach them first, it should put them more at ease."

Remove ads