[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

GreenKarl

First Post
Unbeknownst to this Gand, when Jor heard the announcement that the ship was leaving, he raced to the landing pad and raced off before the ship had a chance to take off, passing two rather surprised aliens who had been waiting at the closed doors!

GM: Rolls for on how fast they react to the situation Initiatve: 1D20+7 = [11]+7 = 18; 1D20+7 = [5]+7 = 12, hmm one can try. Acrobatics check: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20 and then Stealth check: 1D20+11 = [15]+11 = 26, beat everyone's passive perception

When Jor makes it over to his starfighter he notices that one of the aliens that he just past was watching him. The alien was not doing anything hostile, simply standing there and watching the Jedi as he started firing up his ship...

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna moved out to the engines room to begin attempting repairs on any systems that might have suffered just then. She jumps on comms.

"Hey there Captain, I'll let you know our damages shortly..."

OOC:
Jihahna Mechanics
_: 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
It does not take much time for Jihahna to fix the minor damage suffered during the emergency power up and take off.

The comm continues to blink and the other ship keeps trying to contact the Outlaw Gambit.

Back at the spaceport Jor is able to lift off without incident and breaks the ship for orbit...

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Hey there Captain, I'll let you know our damages shortly..."
The gand turns towards the weapons station..... guttural jumble drone, clack drone clicketty hum drone whirr-click “This one believes Jihahna Darut is talking to Cal Domaru?

Meanwhile she continues madly inputing coordinates and getting spaceport clearances for their impending hyperspace jump.

OOC: Did you see this post, [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION]?

Binder Fred

The gand’s right hand shifts over to a separate section of his controls and a blue tractor beam shoots out, snagging Jor’s fighter with a jostle and dragging it along behind them as screaming engines start accelerating the both of them away from Dathomir and towards hyper speed!

OOC: Figure it's more dramatic this way. :)

Forged Fury

First Post
[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

At the Gand's words, Cal looked around as if to say, "Who, me?" Adjusting to the changing situation, he said, "If we jettison the cargo, they'll figure out we know about whatever that device is. It would probably buy us time, but may make things worse for us. Let's try to outrun them first."

Shayuri

First Post
"Where do you need me?" Kacela asks, wanting to help but wary of getting underfoot or in the way. Her Jedi training was of little use as a passenger in a starship after all.

Binder Fred

A short pause. clacketty hum mumble clicketty whirr-click “Would Kacela like to sit-in on sensors?” offers the little alien with a gesture to the station to its right (Cal being front and center). Mumble jumble click, clacketty hum whirr “It requires sharp senses and good intuition.

Remove ads