• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) Vampires of Waterdeep pt. 1 - Blood of Malar

Mista Collins

First Post
Wow! Good to see some help in here, Armand thinks to himself as the hatred and the hunt of Malar overwhelms him. Fighting the urge to flee, Armand swings both shortswords at the Malarite Huntmistress, hoping that the shadows engulfing the both of them prevent her from successfully counterattacking.

Voadam

Legend
Wollf lashes out his reach longer than seems humanly possible. Again and again the silver sword slashing and slashing at the werewolf puntuated by blows from the spiked gauntlet. He says not a word as he fights.

ooc [SBLOCK]full attack two weapon fighting with the silver animal bane sword and cold iron holy spiked gauntlet[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Voadam said:
Wollf lashes out with the silver sword slashing and slashing at the werewolf followed by blows from the holy spiked gauntlet.

OOC: Just wanted to point out that the werewolf that Wollf had attacked previously was one of those destroyed by Caladan's Greater Turning. So, I assume you mean one of the four remaining werewolves.

Voadam

Legend
Professor Parsnip said:
OOC: Just wanted to point out that the werewolf that Wollf had attacked previously was one of those destroyed by Caladan's Greater Turning. So, I assume you mean one of the four remaining werewolves.

Sorry, didn't check the map to see which ones are gone, yes one of the different ones, five foot step if feasible, and moving with one attack with the sword if not.

Scotley

Hero
Rognvald Human Monk

Seeing the Werewolves tear into innocent patrons of the club Rognvald decides to act. He moves smoothly around the tables and non-combatants and strikes out at the nearest Werewolf with a silvery fist.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Inquisitor Caladan

Closing his eyes, Caladan briefly shuts out the pure chaos that surrounds him and murmurs a silent prayer. “My Lord, may you guide my hand and mind, so that I may lay to rest these troubled spirits and allow them to follow the light towards your waiting embrace.” With that, he looks inwards towards his soul, and finds that often familiar and comforting touch of the Morning Lord swimming through his soul. Slowly he begins to caress that divine energy, embracing its warmth and letting flow across his entire body. Suddenly, his mind begins to grow sharper and his arms stronger. Feeling the strength and grace of his God behind him, Caladan opens his eyes and steps closer to the Vampire Mistress. "Your hunt, my Lady, begins and ends here with us. For the Lord is under the protection of Lathander himself."

OOC: Casts Divine Favor (+3Att/Dmg) then moves to engaged Vampire Mistress

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads