• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

tglassy

Adventurer
Auraia moved nonchalantly to the side, where she wouldn’t be noticed, then watched the ghost for a moment she could get away.

OOC: If the ghost is sufficiently distracted, she will burn 3 Points to teleport 60 ft to the Idol as a bonus Action, stuff it in her pack as a free action, then teleport back on the next round as a bonus Action. Burns 6 Points, but whatevs. 2 rounds. A round and a half, technically.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Torbin, realizing what the others are planning calls out to them. "Stop! There might be traps as yet unseen!" To the ancient elf, he tries to reason with. "We will do as you require if you can wait just a few minutes while we contrive to retrieve it safely."

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Traps? Sesto rolled his eyes. There can’t be traps everywhere! There was one at the entrance to this room and there is this guardian protecting the treasure… Sesto says pointing at the ghost. …that is probably it for traps..
Sesto continued to distract the ghost.

eayres33

Explorer
Drako shook his head, “I’d put traps on top of traps if I was designing a place like this. Well I’d probably hire someone to do it, traps were never my thing."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The ghost turned to Torbin and said, "Explain to thine companions so that they understand: Touch nothing lest mine wrath be forced upon them. For so I have sworn, in ages past, to uphold my honour..."

As he spoke, Sesto stepped toward the trinket he had thrown into the other room. As he entered the hallway between the two rooms, there was a whooshing sound and the strange tubes in the ceiling sprayed a dark liquid substance at him.

OOC: Sesto takes [roll0] acid damage. (He can try to make a dc15 Dex save to duck-and-cover for half). Sesto (if he's conscious) can leap to safety in either room. (Pick). Auraia can attempt the teleport now, or wait. (Let me know which).

tglassy

Adventurer
During the distraction, Auraia disappeared from view, appearing next to the idol. She grabbed it aAnd stuffed it in her pocket, checked the area for anything else convenient to grab before preparing to teleport back.

OOC: Is there anything interesting nearby?

Remove ads