D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

Fradak

Explorer
One more hit of this poison spell and Lorenn is down. If Snor is out of danger, Lorenn stab the Acolyte and leave him whith a Booming Blade. Next, he jumps on the Acolyte's dead body and surf with style to the other side of the grease zone to get cover and heal.
I'm sorry guys, can't hold any longer.

OOC:
Action: Cast Booming Blade and attack the Acolyte1 with rapier
BB and rapier on acolyte1: 1D20+5 = [15]+5 = 20

rapier dmg on acolyte1: 1D8+3 = [5]+3 = 8

BB if Acolyte1 moves: 1D8 = [5] = 5

Bonus Action: disengage
Movement: jump on the Acolyte2's body and slide with Acrobatics to K6, then move to J9 (Advantage on Acrobatics due to Bladesong, speed 40 ft ).
Acrobatics: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [17, 9]+5 = 22

Lorenn prepares a healing potion for the next round.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
OOC: It's either standing up and attacking again to finally bring the shield maiden down (I'm hoping it is just one hit away!) but I must hit her or SnorLoska stands up, disengages and then grab his shield as he moves to the back of the wagon, and next round puts on the shield to get more protection. Hmm, SnorLoska is a half-orc, angry and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Fight, it is!

SnorLoska's head hurts. What happened?, he says as he opens his eyes and looks into Mord's frosty blue eyes. Thank you, he says as he realised that Mord must have given him a potion.
SnorLoska quickly grabs his greataxe and gets up on his feet. With a ferocious bellow, he swings his axe past Siobhan's shield and straight through the skull, parting the red braid into two. Nobody knocks me out unpunished!
Panting, he looks around and try to understand how the rest of the battle is unfolding.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Encounter: Shieldmaiden Shiobhan, her two Enforcers and two Dragon Cult Dark Acolytes

Round Six

Siobhan exalted in her soon-to-be-victory, Dragon be praised! I will soon be shown the respect I deserve! My name will be mighty! I... Crack! an impossibly mighty blow from the stony-man's greatsword broke her shield-arm and sent her shield slamming into her face with such force that she was insensible. She couldn't tell up from down as she flew through the air, striking the floor (or was it the ceiling?) with her head and all turned to black.

Torbin watched as Lorenn struck down the acolyte and surfed a body through the grease to get to the other side. It almost calmed his mood. And what was better was seeing Mord raise SnorLoska to his feet, and the half-orc furiously swung his axe at the enforcer as Terrus stepped out of his way, having utterly destroyed the shieldmaiden. Snorloska's axe burried so deep into the man's body that Torbin could see it on the other side. He rushed toward the stairs to see how many guards they would have to contend with next, but there was only just the one returning, a frightened look on his face, "Gone! They're all gone! he reported, to no-one left alive.

"And you will be joining them," warned Torbin, "unless you throw down your weapons right now."

To show he was serious, he raised his bow, an arrow at the man's chest. The man quickly surveyed the scene before him, with SnorLoska pulling his axe out of a very dead man, and Terrus turning toward him, and he threw down his sword and put up his hands.

GM: Well now, that's what happens when you actually make a roll or two!

[sblock=Notes]
Lorenn Rapier 20 vs Acolyte1 (Hit for 8), Move
Mord Administer Healing Potion for Snorloska (10 HP)
Terrus Greatsword vs Siobhan 20 (Hit for 11 & 10 flyback)
Torbin Move, Intimidate vs Enforcer1 (Success)
Snorloska Greataxe Crit vs Enforcer2 (Crit for 37)
Kelley Dead
Acolyte1 Killed by Lorenn
Acolyte2 Dead
Siobhan Killed by Terrus
Enforcer1 Move
Enforcer2 Killed by SnorLoska
[/sblock]
[sblock=Rolls]
Torbin's Turn
Lorenn Intimidate vs Enforcer1: 2D20.HIGH(1)+1 = [10, 20]+1 = 21
(Advantage for the situation, Success)

vs Lorenn NA
vs Mord NA
vs SnorLoska NA
vs Terrus NA
vs Torbin NA

[/sblock]
Damage Taken
PCs Kelley Dead, Lorenn 20, Mord 0,
SnorLoska 45-10=35, Terrus 12, Torbin 1
BGs Acolyte1 6+8=Dead, Acolyte2 Dead, Enforcer1 0,
Enforcer2 29+37=Really, really Dead, Siobhan 51+30=Really Dead

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Terrus' usually calm demeanor breaks as the shield maiden goes soaring. He roars in triumph as she slams against the ceiling, crumbling to the ground.

He turns around to see the fight is over.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord was so focussed on Snorloka that the sudden sound of Terrus's blow and the shadow flitting over him brought him to his feet. Then turning to the metalic thump behind him only to see the corpse of the woman who'd very nearly ended their trip he sighed in relief. A moment later he turned around to the sound of Snor's axe striking true. And heard the exchange from across the wagon. Climbing back up he stood over the driver's seat to stare down at the last guard. "It seems you're the lucky one. Shame, I had hoped to finish you myself."

He looked around the chamber and scowled. "You killed one of ours. You'll want to answer our questions, I think. My Orcish friend is still rather angry."

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads