[IC] WD's Against the Orcs

Walking Dad

First Post
William drops a stone into his sling, shouts out the name of Sehanine, and let's fly a single stone.
[sblock=ooc]

Can he target the Orc Chief? Of will he have to target the closest orc? I'd prefer the chief, but didn't know if he could target him.

William, uses On Pain of Death (1d20+7=25, 3d8+5=27) [/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
On Pain of Death has a range of 5 sq. (Drudges are minions and you would have to move and waste a daily on it).
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Thanks WD, I don't have the book near to me look things up, so I was going off of his character sheet. It just said ranged attack lol. In that case.... I'd like to cover about half the distance, then fire that sling at the drudge (without wasting that daily please).

Sorry for the glitch
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Nerve is next. Anyone who wants can post an action for the townguards, then is Para's action in the next turn. Will be back on Tuesday. Nice WE!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Seeing no useful cover for the time being, Nerve abandons stealth, dashing forward and hurling a shuriken at the nearest orc. He doesn't look that skilled anyway, I doubt I need the advantage of surprise for this one, he thinks.
[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Move to BB30

Minor Action: Draw shuriken in other hand (now holding rapier in main hand and shuriken in off-hand).

Standard Action: Deft Strike with shuriken (moving to BD30) on D6: 1d20+11=28 vs. AC, 1d6+5=8 damage. One more down, two to go :p
[/sblock][sblock=Stats]HP: 44/44 | Surges: 7/7 | AP: 1
AC 19 | F 16 | R 19 | W 15
Resist 5 necrotic, 5 poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike
Fleeting Ghost
Elven Accuracy
Dazing Strike
Topple Over
Easy Target
Clever Riposte