[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Malachei

First Post
Pompusly, the professor strides ahead as he spoke, "We're the main group. They need to find us, by all exploration rules," and, as he soon waits to be overtaken by the sturdier folk, adds, "but I fear they will never find us. An elf throwing a map away! We shall better look for them, else we grow old in here, shall we not?"

Thanee

First Post
In the meantime, Eldwyn, Emagor, Grynth and the Professor check out the other marked location in the area of the map they are in. It is not far, and it brings them past the area where the two small groups first met. In the south-western corner of the eastern half of the labyrinth (only a wall seperates it from the entrance where they entered the pyramid) they find the deadend, where the other teleporter is located (a quick check with the appropriate detection spell reveals similar conjuration magics in this location). Needless to say, there is no sign of Earmy or Eliath.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=teleport spot]
First, i hate teleport traps! they are too effective! J/K

if this where we ended up at, shouldn't there be a mark on the floor?[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

somewhere inside a corridor, east of the spiral maze, which dominates the south-western part of the pyramid, according to what he can remember from the map.

"Maybe we better start with our own copy of a map. Do you have pen ink and paper?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
*sigh*

"No Earmy. I am no scholar," Eliath says in answer to the question. "But the next time I plan to be out and trapped in a magical maze I will remember. Just follow and remember to mark any teleporters I pass through before following."

The elf moves forward the light of Earmy's lantern behind him. {{Well if I loose the light than I know I've teleported. And will have to wait for him to make his mark and follow.}} he thinks as he moves rapier in hand.

Scott DeWar

*sigh* 'Mmark the floor, hold the lanturn AND make a map. Not too much to do, i guess.' he thinks to himself.

He pulls out paper, ink and pen. Then he snaps off the acid eaten portion of the arrow, wtows it and re corks the remaining acid and stows it. Taking his time he draws the portion of this confounded wandering maze that he has explored since teleporting here.

picking up the stuff he says, "Carry on. Choose the right path always and we should be able to explore every part of a maze. It was a trick I learned in some training some time ago."

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"....."

Eliath continues forward slowly and alert.

[sblock=slowly and alert] Moving at half speed to use move silently(+10) & hide in shadows(+10). And keeping ears and eyes open Listen(+7) and Spot(+7).[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Earmy looks to his hands and sees him holding the lanturn and pen. He thinks to himself, ' I hope the pen is mighty then the sword'

Remove ads