[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"While I am not overly fond of just leaping into magical effects that I don't know well and have, preferably, initiated, I shall follow the intrepid Eldwyn." Peabody looks moderately distressed, but he is preparing himself to 'iguana-up' and go where Emagor takes him. "Cooooo, eeeep," he says bravely.

Thanee

First Post
Taking the same teleporter, the party ends up in the same place where Earmy and Eliath went to. It takes a moment to figure out where to go, since there is noone waiting for them, but eventually they find the marks Earmy has left for them, and manage to find their two fellow adventurers just a moment after they found the source of the light.

Reunited, the party is now looking at the old man, meditating on the cold stone floor.

Leif

Adventurer

"Ah, it's so nice to have the whole 'family' together again." Peabody reaches out toward Earmy and indicates that he would like to nuzzle his ear.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Another lost traveler? Old man. Old man!" Eliath says trying to get his attention. Once he has it.

"Are you trapped here as well? Or do you know a way out?" he asks sword still in hand.

Malachei

First Post
The professor raises his voice, clears his throat and asks "Harumpf... hello?" in several languages. Yes, he actually clears his throat a slightly different way each time. Then, ever curious, he walks over to see what the man is doing, "Probably a plan, yes? Let us compare our notes, good man..." Suddenly, having taken in the old man's appearance, he turns to his comrades and states, "If this one knew the exit, his beard would be much shorter. He's not a dwarf, after all."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ah, it's so nice to have the whole 'family' together again." Peabody reaches out toward Earmy and indicates that he would like to nuzzle his ear.
tempted to raise his hand in a "shew! go away" gesture, he refrains and simply says, " stop with the mage hand Emagor.

Leif

Adventurer

tempted to raise his hand in a "shew! go away" gesture, he refrains and simply says, " stop with the mage hand Emagor.
"Why, you offend me, good sir! What a waste of a perfectly good spell that would be. Anyway, I didn't prepare that particular spell this day."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
He turns and says, "then what is messing with my eee. .. .. .." He sees Peabody and clears his throat lightly, "Ahem, will you have your familiar choose one wizard or the other please?"

Remove ads