• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ICC--Cnc Assault on Blacktooth Ridge

Kraven

First Post
Kraven see's Ybor looks uninterested but still wants a bigger party.
Kraven checks out the dwarf observed earlier to see if he is approachable.

ironskulls

First Post
I, Shreve, also see the dawrf, and make eye contact to let him know we are aware of his interest. "It looks like we have a fairly diverse crew right now. I think we can handle any goblin problem. But first, if we attempt to rid the town of this menace, and find what happened to the twins, what will be in it for us? I think we should procedd to a stateley looking dwelling and make our deal with whomever may be in charge and in wealth!!!!". I make a quick pace to get the crew to follow and lead for the center of town. "Keep the flanks in check and watch the rear. I have the front covered!!!".

Ybor Phayde

First Post
Ybor, keeping his distance, follows the party as they leave the pub. Ybor trails the party trying to stay unoticed while keeping an eye on the group.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
ironskullsand Kraven Although the dwarf looked at both of you he turned away and took a drink of his brew as he left.

Yboras you follow the group you notice people looing up and staring at you strangely, like they have never seen someone like you.

The groupas you are out and about the village you notice a impressive square stone tower to your right. A banner of purple over red with eagle claws tops the keep and can be seen for miles. To the left you see farms, and other shops. Villagers stare at you somehwta then go about your business. While the rumors still fly, you here about a older man called "Old Man Nester " who is kwnonw far and wide as a man of endless information.

MonsterMash

First Post
Beregost[IC]
Spying a group of children playing Beregost asks them if they know where to find Old Man Nester.

[TAG]

OOC:
Figured that children might find it easier to talk to someone their size.

ironskulls

First Post
Any info from the young ones? Where is this old man? I will search for another to ask. Meanwile, watch your backs, I do not trust some of those characters at the pub...

Ybor_Phayde

First Post
After overhearing the party speak aloud the name Old Man Nester, Ybor decides to do a little investigating of his own.

Ybor notices the little one in the group approaching some children and decides to do the same.

Ybor approaches another group of children playing quite some distance from the party and makes eye contact with them.

With an enormous grin Ybor walks over to the children and about 8 feet before reaching them he pretends to stubble and fall but quickly plays it off into a summer sault finishing on one knee in front of the group. Before any of them could have a reaction to his stunt he pulls a coin from his pouch and demonstrates a simple slide of hand magic trick in order to get there attention.

In a soft voice Ybor asks the children if they know how to find Old Man Nester.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Beregost Your group of children stop playing and smile at you with feyish looks. Then a slightly bigger one pushes through and stops with his hands on his hips and says "Ol' man Nester is that way," and he points behind you. He pointing finger does not rest on the 2 story farmhouse but slightly past it.

ironskulls You are waiting for a answer from Beregost, while you notice that same monk playing tricks with another group of kids.

Ybor Phayde Your group of kids oh and aww at you tricks and wait expectaly for you to produce another coin or something magical for them. One small girl runs up and giggles, "I like you. Your funny!" Her sparkling blue eyes twinkle and then she asks, "any more tricks?"

KravenKraven you seem to be waiting on the side lines.

Ybor_Phayde

First Post
Ybor, still on one knee makes the coin reappear in his hand and dribbles it in between his fingers for a few seconds before rubbing it on his knee and making it disappear again. Before the children could react, he puts his finger up and starts to cough with the other hand in front of his mouth. With a small chime the coin appears to have been coughed up into his hand. With a smile he hands the coin to the little girl and asks about Old Man Nester.

"here you go little one, now tell me, where can I find Old man Nester"

Kraven

First Post
Kraven continues observing on the side lines. :)
Seeing Ybor (from the pub) perform a summer sault catches my eye.
If Shrieve is nearby, I point him out.

OOC:
My character is interested to the whereabouts of Old Man Nester.
But, once the party regroups, we should then ask some adults about the impressive square stone tower to my right.

While observing, what type of people occupy the streets?
Do I see a lot watch guards, soldiers, etc.? (Due to the tower.)
Being a thief, my character is concerned.

Remove ads