• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Iconic] Regdar For President!

Which Iconic Do You Want For President?

• Regdar

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Devis

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Gimble

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Krusk

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Vadania

Votes: 1 5.9%

LuYangShih

First Post
Yes, Regdar for President. Who better to run the country. Surely not any of the other iconics. Except Lidda, of course. But we hear she has no aspirations. So, who are you going to vote for?

Lets review:

Devis: The character issues are too great. Rumors abound that aboard the SS Girallon Business, Devis practices aberrant behavior with women, men, and random farm animals. And do we really want a Bard at the helm if things go wrong?

Gimble: Suffers the same problems as Devis, and rumors of goat-gnome love have marred his campaign badly. If it came down to the country, or the goat, which one would the Gnome really choose?

Vadania: Is far too caught up in Green Peace and other special interests. Favors destroying entire cities and shutting down industry. A vote for Vadania is a vote for a new Stone Age.

Krusk: Can Krusk really handle the complex economical and social situations facing our country? Can Krusk really deal with a justice system gone haywire? Can Krusk speak or read above a third grade level? I don't think so, ladies and gentlemen, and neither should you.

Other canidates may announce running, but I think its clear that no one else really has the discipline, courage, and intelligence of the great Regdar. Regdar needs your votes, ladies and gentlemen. A vote for Regdar is a vote for your future. Two powerful constituents have already joined in support for his canidacy. Follow their good example, and vote Regdar.... today!

beefy2.jpg

Dirigible

Explorer
Devis practices aberrant behavior with women, men, and random farm animals

Shouldn't that be with Aboleth, Beholders and Ethereal Filchers? :)

And, now, you may kiss my rebuttal -

Devis : Who better? Who better, why, sir, I ask you, who better than a bard to Inspire Confidence in any nation in these times of uncertainty? Why, I Suggest that the intelligent, courageous, handsome (and, dare I say, ladies, available !) Devis to Break the Enchantment the pretender Regdar has cast on this electorate !

Gimble : You forgot to mention the fact (yes ! indeed ! FACT !) he's funny lookin'

Vadania : The First Lady of the Forest merely challanged your narrow view point with her promise to convert the nation to non-polluting mana substitutes by next year.

Krusk : Who better to deal with the dire state of the education system than one for whom it has failed so badly? And wouldn;t you love to see him receive the ambassador form a hostile nation?

In short, ladies and gentlerobots, I can only emplore you :

Vote Devis for President, and support his running mate, Creepy Dwarf Psychic Warrior in 561 !

Or if you want the Rightist Ultraconservative Boil Single Mothers and their Young and the Barely Employed Loafer Liquidation Ympire party to gain power, vote Regdar.

Regdar : The Unthinking Man's Puppet.

Last edited:

MarauderX

Explorer
What about Mialee? Is discounted just because she is a minority? She's got the brains, and would back it up by appointing a qualified staff unbiased by religion, ethnicity, or ability. Actually, she might make a better Supreme Court Justice than President, but since we only vote Presidents into office, vote for her!

DMScott

First Post
Whoever you pick should probably make a trial run as Governor of California first. After all, with all the balance changes in 3.5, we don't yet know if an iconic can handle the sort of ELs a president runs into, what with those 25 point buy stats and all.

Remove ads