[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
From Prodigy's vantage point on-top of the one the Coliseum's two "Trojan-trons." The Trojan-trons are two large screens that are multiple stories tall, and are housed in two structures that are accessible from the roof of the coliseum. Due to the presence of small recessed panels on the Trojan-trons, it is possible that a shooter might use the Trojan-trons for an attack.

Inside the suit, Xokzatle finds a Duckification carbine.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The possessed duck puts the weapon against the wall and gives it a quick, trying to break it. After that is done, he'll reaper next to the duckman and use his mental blast to knock him off.

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"... to turn you in ducks."
A-K answers truthfully.
"Now I have to go and continue my search..." He excuses himself.
He quickly whispers in his communication device (?) in military slang: "VIP section is clear. Anyone found the boogies?"

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Xokzatle reporting, I've found the ducks, they are planning some sort of distracting attack. Their leader said this: The attacks begins during lap three. Hit as many people as possible and focus on crime fighters and pigs before you run. Remember, the Boss said don't head to the tower until two hours pass." the brain said in the comm link, after (hopefully) knocking out the duckman

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Xokzatle raper use his mental blast to knock out the duck thug.[/QUOTE]
(2-3) + 6 vs ?? --> 5 vs ?? Moderate Success.
DucK Leader: 6 Damage Sustained. --> KO.

"Erk..." The Duck thug collapses with a bloody nose.

"... to turn you in ducks."
A-K answers truthfully.

The mayor has to panic, "Oh god... We have to get out of here!"

"Now I have to go and continue my search..." He excuses himself.

Shayuri

First Post
"Good work, Xoc!" Prodigy praises. "If you hear anything else from them, let us know!"
She turns around, scanning the fairgrounds for a structure that could credibly be called "the tower."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: That could be easily fixed. I'd like to see who else would be interested in continuing. Of course since Voda Vosa is on vacation Xoks will need to be auto piloted.

Remove ads