Idea for a new game we can play on this board

clockworkjoe

First Post
Hello!

I haven't forgotten about the game.

I made a quick web site for the game at http://www.slangdesign.com/enworld

If you want to participate in this game, submit the following using only material from the SRD:

<b>A description of your dvine self and church:</b> You may stat yourself with the deities and demigods book, but all that is required is a brief description, your domains, portfolio and any other infromation a cleric would need to select you as a patron god.

<b>A champion: </b> This character represents your most favored mortal worshipper. The champion should be approximately 12th level in terms of power and equipped with an appropriate amount of gear. This champion should have a decent background and playing tips, so a DM would have everything necessary to run the champion as an NPC. The champion may have followers, which also may be described. Use the leadership feat to select companions.

<b>A dungeon level: </b> This dungeon level should represent a test that hopefully only your mortal champion can pass and no one else. This dungeon should have between 3 and 10 encounters. The encounters should be balanced so that a single 12th level character can survive them if played intelligently i.e. no CR 20 encounters. This dungeon should be described so that a DM can print the level out and have everything necessary to run. Maps help.

<b>Anything else:</b> You may also include any prestige classes, magic items, spells, etc that may be needed to describe any of the above.

clockworkjoe

First Post
Oh yeah, a few more things:

Email me submissions at contact@slangdesign.com

I prefer pdf submissions but I can accept almost anything except mac only formats. If you send me stuff in a non pdf format, I will convert the material into pdf for you.

The deadline to submit materials is 10-22-02. One month to make your stuff

Also, you can choose if you want to make your submission public as soon as send it to me or after the contest deadline.

After the deadline, I'll post the guardian of the apple and some other material.

Once all material is submitted me and another GM will look over the material for a week and declare a winner on 10-29-02.

After this, I will create a PDF of all the material and release it as a netbook.

Email all questions to contact@slangdesign.com or post em here.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OK, I simply have to get in on this.... Hmmm, Probably God of Nature but i might change my mind after I think a bit

Remove ads