Idea for a new game we can play on this board

Zappo

Explorer
Zappo said:
God of Nature is already picked. Though I could share the position if you're interested...
I'll elaborate a bit; what if we picked two aspects of nature and made us two distinct gods? Like, a NG god of crops, forests, herds and whatnot, and a NE Talos-like god of volcanoes, thunderstorms and earthquakes. Or something like that (a LN/CN duo would be cool, but I think their portfolios would end up being too abstract).

clockworkjoe

First Post
There is no 'calling' a specific portfolio. Everyone can be a god of nature if they want. I only ask that the worshippers don't overlap.

I.e. One god of nature can be worshipped by halflings, one by gnolls, one by elves etc.

clockworkjoe

First Post
One more note: You can submit your entry piecemeal. So if you have something done, go ahead and send it to me. Don't worry too much if you can't finish everything either. Just do as much as you can.

Zappo

Explorer
I'm sorry, but I have to retire. A friend has hooked me up with a few local firms who want a web site designed, and it looks like I'll have a lot to do in the next couple of months. On the plus side, I'm going to get paid a lot. :D

green slime

First Post
God of Undeath?

How about God of the Reptilians? (covering kobolds, snakes, lizardmen, dinosaurs, etc)

Fish god? (God of the Sea)

Demongod of Jellies, Oozes and Slimes?

Any of the above strike your fancy, Clockworkjoe?

I'll design a level appropriate to the diety over the next week...

Zigmutt

First Post
do i have to create the god, dungeon, champion, and portfolio (along with whatever). It seems like too much work.

How about we have 20 gods, and the rest be followers. the followers would get stuff from the gods as reward for their services- like looting someone's dungeon.

A god can also bribe a champion (or follower) to switch sides by giving him stuff.

A God cannot destroy or do anything directly to the people playing- buy can bribe and sway other champions to do stuff for them.

Sound fun? If yes- I wanna play. If no- them I am out- can't commit to too many creations andplay god and champions at the same time...

Remove ads