• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Identical "teleport in here" rooms -- ?

Bront

The man with the probe
Jack Simth said:
If you have an Int Mod of -2,
You probably won't be casting teleport ;)

I don't see why you couldn't use one catagory down if it was one small detail that was changed, and if the rooms are identical, I could see giving that a % chance to be a trap.

Now, if the rooms were identical, and the caster knew it, I could see him simply declairing the closest room, and the spell working just fine.

Storminator

First Post
As a trap, you make one room trapped. Then the room you hang out in is covered in an illusion that looks exactly like the trapped room. So when you get BSTed, the attackers teleport into the trapped room, since the room they scried doesn't really exist in the form it appears.

PS

ARandomGod

First Post
Storminator said:
As a trap, you make one room trapped. Then the room you hang out in is covered in an illusion that looks exactly like the trapped room. So when you get BSTed, the attackers teleport into the trapped room, since the room they scried doesn't really exist in the form it appears.

PS

I love that trap so very, very much. It's SO going to happen the first time a player in my games try to do something like that. Scry and teleport in. Heheheh.

(Note: I know the main place they'd be most tempted to try this... so I'm going to now put it there... if they try it first somewhere ELSE, well, I suppose the trap won't be there the first time they try something like that. Which would be sad)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads