Idle Question...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Little miss Ariel, got in an argument with the darling Orchid on...*thinks* Well Sunday night for me, which makes it...16 hours earlier for the east coast...meh never mind. Anyways, it's an old hatred. Orchid won, hands down...though I didn't really want Ariel to win. Perhaps she could have, if it was arranged, and I played her for what she is. Which, is exactly why I'm going to ask this question:

How many of you are interested in an Ariel hunt?

Both sides of course, since I know Ariel's got a few nice allies up her sleeves who might be interested too. To ease the boredom, and steal some of the spotlight from Sir D...*snickers* I expect no less than two replies telling me I'm an idiot. I -am- an idiot, but for most people that's not an issue. I could jump up and down and say it's a storyline and yadda yadda, but it's not going to be a particularly organised one. I would prefer her alive...well..not technically..meh anyways. But if she dies in the end, well she dies. That's that. And I'm no doubt sure someone'll con me into raising her scrawny backside. On the other hand, I'm looking for people to vs Ariel and whatever allies she can conjure up...some to win, some to lose and some to call it a draw. If you're interested, lemme know, either here, on msn or email at leeraeg@hotmail.com.

If you're not interested, just ignore this post. It's -that- easy!

Venisad

First Post
Well, I perhaps when Sand returns he might join in on both sides or his own.. he still wants to devour that pegasus and perhaps the person who took the meal away. Though, it would remain to be seen if anyone would want him to join in their fun.

Well, E.A. where would you want Sand if he was allowed?

Ruthia

First Post
*giggles* Brad will help! Though why he does so is for his own reasons....suprised the shy boy is still alive!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Sand, you are -always- welcome. In fact most anyone is. I'm mainly interested to alleviate the boredom. I have a few eccentric ideas to discuss, but I need some enemies more than Orchid and her gang first. Mind you, Orchid's gang is rather large, and rather anti-Ariel. Teeheehee. No offence, but I'd far prefer the tough guys on my side :O...but that's jus' lil ol me Sand. And considering you tried to mince the pegasus, the 'good' guys mightn't like ya attitude!

Ru...you're the one that started this in the first place...*glomps and thanks you!* Lol, whose side would Brad be on anyways? Ariel's? Lol, I'm surprised he even still -talks- to her, being that she got the munchies with him and all that. But, I'm not gonna complain!

I really thought there'd be more anti-Ariel's. I get alot of IC hate stares...where are all these peoples?!

Venisad

First Post
Well, Sand is on his way back.. so, if you like emotionless, pityless, compassionless people who just survive, that's what he is, anyone who has had the displeasure of conversations with him can/could tell you that much and maybe more or less..

So, if you want him as a enemy, attack him. As an ally, rouse his curiousity..

As for the pegasus, it is the wrong area at the wrong time.. and it had wings, Sand was curious if he could use them to fly.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I've endured quite a bit of converse with Sand over the recent weeks care of another character of mine. I find him rather interesting myself, and well played. I rather enjoy emotionless peoples; Ariel gets that way a lot herself. But then, she's just nasty. Pleased to have you aboard.

Ruthia

First Post
Not sure who's side Brad is on. One on hand Ariel did bite him....but on the other almost everyone else he has talked to has done SOMETHING to him....hhmmm.....I wouldn'tbe surprised if the boy ended up tagging along with Ariel. My minds twisted like that you know ;)

Dontella

First Post
Work work work for Kyra..

She'll grumble you know, the whole time.

I tend to be around at odd hours though, so there is no real assurance I, and that crazy Kyra, will be able to get involved.

But if she's around, well.. yeah.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
That was a joke...about the whole D thing. I have no qualms with his storyline that he's got going. In fact I find it amusing. But, I want to have/see/cause more fights. I know, childish. And I dont mean only fights in the clearing fights, I'm talkin' insult slinging, and general airs of hatred and suspicion. I remember the days when the tavern was tense. Lets see em again!

Remove ads