• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IF a PDFs of the 3 core books were leaked, would you:

What would you do

• Ignore it and avoid reading spoilers.

Votes: 30 4.5%
  • Check out spoilers, but not download them

Votes: 52 7.9%
  • Download them and start playing, still buy official version

Votes: 552 83.5%
  • Download, play, cancel pre-orders.

Votes: 27 4.1%

Imban

First Post
Where's the option for "download them, but I wasn't going to buy them in the first place"?

I picked #3, because I am going to buy the core books of 4e D&D, but that seems like a valid option that's missing. Almost all of my games are online, though, so that'd be enough to kick off a game, or at least work on a homebrew variant for my group, right away.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Threads like this actually do serve one useful purpose: you learn who the douchebags with no respect for the work of others are around here....

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
As cool as some people think file-sharing is, there is just no substitute for the actual hardcopy in my hands. The glossy sheen of the paper, the smell of the ink, the soft whisper of each page as I turn it...

...you just can't get that in a .PDF file, no matter how awesome you are at desktop publishing or how sweet your printer is. I'll settle for an ESD when shopping for out-of-print books, but only after Amazon and Ebay have failed me.

Oh, and in before the lock and all that.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads