Level Up (A5E) Where to get hardcovers?

Reynard

Legend
I am just curious where the best place to get the hardcovers for the 3 core books is. I have all of the PDFs but would like to fill some shelf space.

Also as an aside: I am getting a weird error on the LevelUp store page that keeps reloading the page so you can't navigate properly.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Here I think? Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E) but not for a wee bit while more are getting printed (although copies are currently in stock for To Save A Kingdom, Gate Pass Gazette Annual #1, and a few other titles).

If the website is giving you problems no worries—you are not alone, and when the (UK-based) web folks are back at it tomorrow they'll get it fixed lickety split.

Reynard

Legend
Here I think? Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E) but not for a wee bit while more are getting printed (although copies are currently in stock for To Save A Kingdom, Gate Pass Gazette Annual #1, and a few other titles).

If the website is giving you problems no worries—you are not alone, and when the (UK-based) web folks are back at it tomorrow they'll get it fixed lickety split.
Thanks for the swirft reply.

I probably just should have used the Discord, huh?

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
seed stun.png

Aye that is where I got most of that information (website looks fine on my computer :p).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I am just curious where the best place to get the hardcovers for the 3 core books is. I have all of the PDFs but would like to fill some shelf space.

Also as an aside: I am getting a weird error on the LevelUp store page that keeps reloading the page so you can't navigate properly.
Your second paragraph is the answer to the first! There! :)

We know about the reloading issue. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow!

Remove ads