• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you donated via Expedious Retreat Press, POST HERE

EricNoah

Adventurer
jgbrowning said:
We have you in our spread sheet, so feel free to edit your post. We have everyone placed with a username through post #329. Keep 'em rolling. Thanks.

joe b.

Ok, in theory everyone who's posted here -- including latecomers -- should be set up with CS accounts. I'm going to go through this thread and check for any stragglers, or if you want to drop me a line at ericnoah@charter.net I'll get you straightened out. Thanks for your patience and enjoy your new perks!

Falkayn

First Post
Angus McDonald
Falkayn

There wasn't a confirmation number on the email I got from Suzi Yee, and I didn't pay attention to the web page. I gave USD $10 and live in Wahroonga, Australia, if that helps ...

xrpsuzi

First Post
Falkayn said:
Angus McDonald
I gave USD $10 and live in Wahroonga, Australia, if that helps ...

Com'on! Everyone lives in Wahroonga, Australia. You're going to have to give me more than that.... :)

I've got you down, as well as the rest of you that posted before him. I'll along the info the Eric.

Thanks,
suzi

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads