Iggwilv's Legacy - Evil party

Fenris

Adventurer
Nice - looks like this game might actually happen, if we can round up 1 more.

Ok Dr. Z got me with his lawful evil comment. That I can get behind. So count me in and we can roll.

Looks like we have two arcane caster types and Luke wavering between skill or divine?

Looks like I am on meat shield duty:p

kinem

Adventurer
Great, though the others might not be so lawful.

OK, here's the RG.

Character creation will be:

D&D 3.5 ed, level 11
32 point buy
66k gp
hp = max 1st level then average-rounded-up for each additional level (so d10 = 6, etc.)

Most WotC 3.5 ed sources should be OK. For all non-SRD items, if I don't have access to it, I may ask you to explain it fully and I may veto it.

I may need to impose a few house rules depending on what you pick.

Here's one: For psionics, the DC for any power (e.g. energy stun) increases at most by 1 per 2 additional pp, not by 1 per pp.

This is required to avoid obvious brokenness at high levels; DC's always increase at most by 1 per 2 character levels (or equivalently by 1 per spell level), and I have no idea what WotC employees were smoking when they wrote that part of the psionics rules, but I suspect it wasn't what the man with the funny accent told them they were buying :hmm:

DreamScarred Press' psionics rules fixed the problem for Pathfinder.

Last edited:

cool hand luke

First Post
Question for dm et al

How optimized are you making this?

If 1 is "I'm so excited to play a 10 point buy commoner"

To 10 being "bow before pun pun" where are you aiming?

I'm fine with anything from about a 3-8

But it will help me decide between the skill type or evil Druid

cool hand luke

First Post
I'm going with the scout skill monkey, it's a concept I've been wanting to try and evil really opens up some cool aspects for him.

that being said, the lack of healing could be ugly.

Fenris

Adventurer
I'm going with the scout skill monkey, it's a concept I've been wanting to try and evil really opens up some cool aspects for him.

that being said, the lack of healing could be ugly.

The way I look at it, if we are evil why would we want to help any one else by healing them?

Now I need to decide between the frost folk barbarian/cleric or an ogre barbarian.

Remove ads