• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ignore me!

Cabral

First Post
Actually it might be fun to threadjack... I mean, if you're going to threadjack, no one would mind doing it on a double post, right? So first we need a valid topic to divert ... how about Feat: Ingnore me [General] what should the benefit be?

Imret

First Post
Threadjack away, Cabral!

There's something similar in the AEG Feats book, IIRC...something along the lines of "as long as you're not attacking, throwing spells, or the last target, enemies will ignore you in favor of other more obvious foes". But by all means, make an OGC one.

Jack Simth

First Post
Everyone who successfully Spots you needs to make a Will save (DC 10 + your Charisma modifier) to avoid instantly forgetting that they did.... unless you do something offensive (something that would void a regular Invisibility)

Imret

First Post
Is this thread now just post counting until the mods find it, or what? The last couple posts have been....odd.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I didn't know whether you wanted this thread closed, since you said, "Threadjack away, Cabral!"

Imret

First Post
Either way. Doesn't really matter to me. This thread was an accident, but if people want to use the title to generate a feat, they're welcome to. I leave this thread to the population at large.

Remove ads