Ignoring Sage Advise Re: The Soulknife (aproved)

Bront

The man with the probe
You're also forgetting theres a feat that lets a Kalashtar use an action point on damage with a soul blade.

But his first attack was usually 2 strikes, then he'd recharge psychic strike and go back to one again. 100+ is a max figure.

Also, he had an item that gave it living construct bane, so that helped a bit, but he was a wrecking machine for the most part anyway.

Oh, and he had a strenght of 22 with items and such.

1d10+2d6+3d8+1d4+6+1d6 is up to 62 on one attack, not including any other prep work that may have been done. Suplimental attacks are 1d10+1d4+6+1d6 for up to 26, so you're better off preping and attacking with Psionic strike.

Velmont, I'm talking 10th level.

He probably critted in there as well, my estimate seems a bit off, but still it's a 19x2 crit, 17x4 with improved crit, which can help increase damage a lot (should add 10-15% on the average damage).

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks like this proposal was successful. It can be archived once a judge throws it in the rules thread. *quickly ducks the other way*

LiL'Hauptman

First Post
Whats a mind blade guys? I'll ask my daddy....

Is it just energy weapon? Like a light saber?

I don't have school tomorrow, sorry with the question, just wondering my dad's asleep he has to go back to someplace in Russia for work later this week - he is in the Army.

Thanks u

Lil' Hauptmen

(PS) I like the pink letters in here don't you?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LiL'Hauptman said:
Whats a mind blade guys? I'll ask my daddy....

Is it just energy weapon? Like a light saber?

I don't have school tomorrow, sorry with the question, just wondering my dad's asleep he has to go back to someplace in Russia for work later this week - he is in the Army.

Thanks u

Lil' Hauptmen

(PS) I like the pink letters in here don't you?
It sort of looks like a lightsabre in that it will often be glowing, but it isn't a laser like a lightsabre--It's actually a blade that is formed through psionic powers from the Soulknife's own mind (the Soulknife is a base class, like Wizard or Fighter). It can gain special powers as the Soulknife gains more experience.

Bront

The man with the probe
This is a picture of a Soulknife using a Mind Blade in an upcoming game.

soulknife_mindblade01b.jpg

Here's the pic of the iconic Soulknife, with a Mind Blade.

psi_soulknife.jpg

Just to give you an idea of what one might look like.

Remove ads