• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ignoring Sage Advise Re: The Soulknife (aproved)

Bront

The man with the probe
You're also forgetting theres a feat that lets a Kalashtar use an action point on damage with a soul blade.

But his first attack was usually 2 strikes, then he'd recharge psychic strike and go back to one again. 100+ is a max figure.

Also, he had an item that gave it living construct bane, so that helped a bit, but he was a wrecking machine for the most part anyway.

Oh, and he had a strenght of 22 with items and such.

1d10+2d6+3d8+1d4+6+1d6 is up to 62 on one attack, not including any other prep work that may have been done. Suplimental attacks are 1d10+1d4+6+1d6 for up to 26, so you're better off preping and attacking with Psionic strike.

Velmont, I'm talking 10th level.

He probably critted in there as well, my estimate seems a bit off, but still it's a 19x2 crit, 17x4 with improved crit, which can help increase damage a lot (should add 10-15% on the average damage).

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks like this proposal was successful. It can be archived once a judge throws it in the rules thread. *quickly ducks the other way*

LiL'Hauptman

First Post
Whats a mind blade guys? I'll ask my daddy....

Is it just energy weapon? Like a light saber?

I don't have school tomorrow, sorry with the question, just wondering my dad's asleep he has to go back to someplace in Russia for work later this week - he is in the Army.

Thanks u

Lil' Hauptmen

(PS) I like the pink letters in here don't you?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LiL'Hauptman said:
Whats a mind blade guys? I'll ask my daddy....

Is it just energy weapon? Like a light saber?

I don't have school tomorrow, sorry with the question, just wondering my dad's asleep he has to go back to someplace in Russia for work later this week - he is in the Army.

Thanks u

Lil' Hauptmen

(PS) I like the pink letters in here don't you?
It sort of looks like a lightsabre in that it will often be glowing, but it isn't a laser like a lightsabre--It's actually a blade that is formed through psionic powers from the Soulknife's own mind (the Soulknife is a base class, like Wizard or Fighter). It can gain special powers as the Soulknife gains more experience.

Bront

The man with the probe
This is a picture of a Soulknife using a Mind Blade in an upcoming game.

soulknife_mindblade01b.jpg

Here's the pic of the iconic Soulknife, with a Mind Blade.

psi_soulknife.jpg

Just to give you an idea of what one might look like.

Remove ads