• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's Legend of The Ripper [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rayel identifies the first (spellcraft 18+5=pass) as arcane scroll with the following spells: light, chill touch and detect undead.

She identifies the second (spellcraft 18(!)+5=pass) as a divine scroll with the following spells: guidance, bane and cause fear.

[sblock=ooc]I wish someone would roll that good for me in some of my other games.[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"There's a couple of scrolls here, one divine, one arcane," Rayel says after a minute, holding out the divine one to Dacen. "I might be able to use the arcane one... one of the spells on it is to sense the presence of undead, so that might be useful?" Rayel's voice goes up in a question as she looks around the arcane laboratory.

OOC: [sblock]Are any of the other bits, pieces, liquids, or whatnot recognizeable or useful? Any notes near the body? Diary? Journal? Comments written in blood?[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
OOC: [sblock]Are any of the other bits, pieces, liquids, or whatnot recognizeable or useful? Any notes near the body? Diary? Journal? Comments written in blood?[/sblock]

Several of the jars contain items that could be mistaken for spell components, suck as ground bone of bat and flakes of dried blood (both are a fine powder rather than a liquid. Two jars of liquid aren't marked, however. One is a milky consistency, white with bits of red flecks floating in it. The other a murky brown liquid that looks quite vile, to say the least.

The dagger has a few small jewels encrusted in its pommel. Interestingly enough, the skull has only one eye socket.

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC:

It goes against everything I am to do this, but I feel like we've strung this game along as far as we can. What about knocking it on the head and putting it out of its misery?

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
OOC:

It goes against everything I am to do this, but I feel like we've strung this game along as far as we can. What about knocking it on the head and putting it out of its misery?

OOC: Either way, IG. I'll continue to play if you want to continue, but I can also understand letting it die. It definitely has had a slowish pace.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
OOC: Either way, IG. I'll continue to play if you want to continue, but I can also understand letting it die. It definitely has had a slowish pace.

I think we just need to let it go. I'll definitely look forward to joining another game with you somewhere down the road though.

PhoenixAsh

First Post
For my part, and I apologize for this, my work situation has gotten too much for me at the moment. It will probably settle in the next month or so, but that considered, it's not a bad thing for the game to drop for me at the moment.

I certainly enjoyed it and playing with everyone! :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'd still certainly enjoy playing (I apologize for not showing up this week, but I'm getting married in two weeks, and I had to run around during most of my free time and get things accomplished). I think the game is interesting and has a good creepy atmosphere. I'm not concerned about the slow pace, because heaven knows the game I'm running is going nearly as slowly, but it's not dead yet!

Remove ads