• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: caerwyn wants to go hunting magisters and persons in white plumed hats . perhaps some bolas would be a good idea right now?

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP28?/35

Uulark is too stunned for coherent thought, much less action. He will do whatever Buurt tells him to do. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
"Caerwyn, Rogash...head back to the inn," Talashia instructs. "Don't look back. I'll find the others and bring them shortly."

She then executes that plan, with the ultimate aim of reuniting the party at the inn so they can talk about what they want to do next.

(OOC - Just getting us all into one place so we can discuss IC. :))

industrygothica

Adventurer
It is not too difficult for Talashia to find the others in the thinning crowd in the square.

The crowd at the inn, however, is swelling to a breaking point. A good deal of the patrons are already drunk and reliving the encounter. A particularly vile looking fellow, rail thin with rotten teeth, is making quite the spectacle as he pretends to be drug across the floor without his limbs; his companions at the bar howl with laughter.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Caerwyn closes his eyes,calming his emotions within. tears drip out of his eyes, quickly becoming freeflowing as he turns to head back to the Inn. His teeth are still clenched, blood oozing from his gums as the calm surface is only barely able to hold in chck the maelstom of pressured energy within.

He picks up the pace so as toget as far away and as quickly as possible to the inn.

He looks to the Inn Keep to jusdge his reation to the 'carnaval'.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Caerwyn closes his eyes,calming his emotions within. tears drip out of his eyes, quickly becoming freeflowing as he turns to head back to the Inn. His teeth are still clenched, blood oozing from his gums as the calm surface is only barely able to hold in chck the maelstom of pressured energy within.

He picks up the pace so as toget as far away and as quickly as possible to the inn.

He looks to the Inn Keep to jusdge his reation to the 'carnaval'.

The innkeeper seems perfectly excited, in his own gruff way. His exterior shows annoyance and intolerance, but it's obvious he's enjoying the extra business.

Leif

Adventurer

"Let's either get to a private room quickly, or else leave this establishment altogether, before I, or one of us at least, show that freakish fellow what it's really like to have no limbs!"

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai nods, and starts maneuvering to the stairs to lead the others to his room.

"Better to talk in private, anyway, I figure, things being how they are," he says as he offers his room for the party to gather in.

Leif

Adventurer

Uulark follows Shai, and motions the others along. "Yes, things being what they are, I wholly agree, Shai. And things, if I may say so, STINK."

Remove ads