Illusions, lighting, and reflectance

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Me, either. That's the point. You postulated players devoloping some method to detect illusions without checks. I'm looking for what you think that is because it's never happened in my games. I don't think you have anything but a weakly premised, slippery-slope objection. Do you have something more?

- "anticipating another vague response" Spikey

Do you actually want a discussion or do you just want to make snarky comments?

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
When you finally drop the snarkiness I’ll be happy to discuss.
Nope. I know this play: insist on niceness for you participation. I jump through hoops, you get to say it's not enoigh. Answer or don't. I don't rightly care if you leave it where you have: being concerned that illusions not blocking light will lead to a player scientific revolution that results in detecting illusions without INT checks.

FrogReaver

Nope. I know this play: insist on niceness for you participation. I jump through hoops, you get to say it's not enoigh. Answer or don't. I don't rightly care if you leave it where you have: being concerned that illusions not blocking light will lead to a player scientific revolution that results in detecting illusions without INT checks.

Okay Suoer Snark... only you can find a way to be snarky toward a request to stop being snarky.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
It’s sad when people let nastiness to others stand in the way of a good discussion.

It's also sad when individuals utilize passive aggression to degrade others.

I'm not getting involved in this spat between you and [MENTION=16814]Ovinomancer[/MENTION], but I just wanted to point out that threads are not the place for name calling or accusations. We'd all appreciate it if you both got back on topic.

FrogReaver

It's also sad when individuals utilize passive aggression to degrade others.

I'm not getting involved in this spat between you and @Ovinomancer, but I just wanted to point out that threads are not the place for name calling or accusations. We'd all appreciate it if you both got back on topic.

Too late. Looks like you already did get involved. And you did so with same good ole passive aggressive degrading as well... ;)

That’s said I agree with your important point. Let’s get the thread back on topic and the nastiness out of it.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Too late. Looks like you already did get involved. And you did so with same good ole passive aggressive degrading as well... ;)

That’s said I agree with your important point. Let’s get the thread back on topic and the nastiness out of it.

Agreed, and I apologize for any passive aggression. :)

Remove ads