• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm changing my bookmarks!

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
And that, dear fellow ENWorlders, is why I bookmarked the homepage instead of the forums. Plus I can get all the nifty news and notes featured there and decide what content to read before going to my games. :D

=AHw

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Did we actually lose threads in the crash/hack, or are the url's just different? None of the threads that I've bookmarked over the years seem to work, and Google isn't finding them either (it points at the old addresses, which takes you to the front page of the forums). And the search function here doesn't find them based on the titles.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I think when they make changes like this is takes a bit for search engines to start pointing toward the actual location of individual threads. :)

IBTL! ;)

Thanee

First Post
Did we actually lose threads in the crash/hack, or are the url's just different? None of the threads that I've bookmarked over the years seem to work, and Google isn't finding them either (it points at the old addresses, which takes you to the front page of the forums). And the search function here doesn't find them based on the titles.

You can probably find them with the search function here.

Or by going to the forum and sorting it by thread title (and appropriate time frame, or "Beginning" to be sure), then looking for it in the area where the thread title (you can see it in the bookmarked URL) should be located.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Looks like Morrus is currently working on the URLs... some forums can't be opened right now and others are back to the old URL style.

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads