• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm making a D&D & Pathfinder setting inspired by Ancient India

Devabhumi

Villager
Devi alt.jpg

Hi, my name is Khan and I am the person behind Devabhumi. I am of Indian origin, and I have always been interested in non-European rpg settings. There is such a treasure trove of untapped stories, monsters, and legends in Indian Culture, which can provide fresh and unique content for your campaigns.

Devabhumi is a high fantasy TTRPG setting inspired by the history and epics of Ancient India. This setting features:
  • 100+ pages of lore
  • A new karma mechanic
  • 6 unique races
  • 20+ weapons, magic items, and mounts
  • And much more!
We just went live on Kickstarter! Check it out here.

Please, I would like to ask information about the new races/species. The asura, vanara and naga have been mentioned, but what about the others?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I just jumped in at the early-bird pledge (glad I found that before it closes)! Thank you for offering a Pathfinder 1E version of your setting!

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I backed it! Very excited about this--I've just been working my way through the 1980s Mahabharat series, so I'm really in the mood for something like this.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Cool! I've heard "Arrows of Indra" is good setting based on ancient india, but it's focused on OSR play. Looking forward to checking out a 5e focused one.

Remove ads