• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"I'm roleplaying!!!"

BigCat

First Post
Hi folks. I'm trying to track down a classic tale of awful players. The bit I remember is that one player is playing a ninja, who does nothing but sneak after the party, cling under their wagon, and hide from them. When asked why his character never participates in the action, the player yells "I'm a ninja! I'm roleplaying!!!" Anyone have any clue what this story is and where I might find it?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
BigCat said:
Hi folks. I'm trying to track down a classic tale of awful players. The bit I remember is that one player is playing a ninja, who does nothing but sneak after the party, cling under their wagon, and hide from them. When asked why his character never participates in the action, the player yells "I'm a ninja! I'm roleplaying!!!" Anyone have any clue what this story is and where I might find it?

Do a Google search for Ab3 "El Disgusto" and it should come up.

I can't remember if they're all collected in one place anywhere, but El Disgusto is the player who always plays the ninja.

-Hyp.

Remove ads