I'm still alive

Mortonia

First Post
I am still alive. I've been sick and busy with work. But hopefully I'll be around more this coming week.

*hugs and smooches*

-Mortonia

Kallikrates

First Post
Well...at least you didn't come up here and say, 'I am still ...so don't worry...'.
Yep......there's my 1/2 cents...Well it's good to know that those who have gone 'poof' are doing good.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Since the original post on this thread was over 10 days ago, the state of the player being still alive might be arguable.
But, Toni's player was on briefly the other night. So, I can confirm that the state mentioned in the original post continues to be true.

Last edited:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Yup. Essentially. I'll leave it to the player to give more details when back. Which, hopefully will be soon. But, still alive and kicking as of Wednesday night.

Adept Mortisha

First Post
I'm very happy to hear this. The latter part, the bit about being ill and whatnot is bad. To that, I say; get better! And no, that isn't a friendly request. That's an order, damnit.

Mortonia

First Post
I am indeed still alive and, occasionally kicking.

I'm not sure when I'll be back full time though - apparently I managed to injure myself fairly spectacularly by doing absolutely nothing. One cortisone shot later (in the shoulder, no less) and I'm still having trouble with the typing. (Yes, I finally went to the doctor! ;) )

Remove ads