Immortal's Handbook continuation thread continuation

Hi all! :)

Sorry I haven't replied over the past 24 hours just been busy juggling ten different things at once.

I hope to have the CR/EL pdf available tonight (its almost finished).

Presumably I just attach the file below, so...

...give me a few hours to get the pdf finished and I will get it to you all. ;)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Well, how about some

Angry Weapon Enchantments!

Lesser Vehemence
A weapon of lesser vehemence can be wielded by a character who is Raging, in Frenzy, or both as though it were one size category smaller. For example, a Medium sized creature could wield a Large Lesser Vehemence weapon in one hand, or a Huge Vehemence weapon in two.

Vehemence
A weapon of vehemence that is wielded by a character who is Raging, in Frenzy, or both, enlarges by one size category, but can be used as though it had not. For example, a Medium sized creature could wield a Huge Greater Vehemence Fullblade, and upon raging, the weapon would expand to a Gargantuan Fullblade, which could nonetheless be used as though it were a Huge Fullblade.

Greater Vehemence
A weapon of greater vehemence that is wielded by a character who is Raging, in Frenzy, or both, gains all benefits of enlarging one size category (more difficult to disarm, higher damage, but not greater reach), but doesn't actually increase in size, allowing it to be used in more cramped quarters.

Okay I just got the CR/EL document finished, but unfortunately it appears that these forums don't allow pdf files to be attached. :(

Does anyone know a solution or way around this? I am going to be busy for the next few days and I really don't want to have to email the thing to interested parties on an individual basis.

Clay_More

First Post
Well, untill you got it figured out, better send it to me so I can see if its fit for the public... dont want any "incidents"... ahem..

You know my email right? Otherwise, just attach @hotmail to my nick...

CR/EL pdf now available

Thanks for the advice Buddha mate, much appreciated.

Okay I have the file available in this thread:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45989

Would someone please post after they download it and let me know everythings working smoothly? Thanks. :)

The reason I posted it in another thread was that I didn't want people to have to hunt through numerous posts to get to it.

So let me know what you think.

Remove ads