In all honesty...

Sounds good. Oh and Kal, I'm still churning ideas for a plot. I've had Slayers d20 for a while but I've yet to actually use it, and after this friday I have no school stuff what so ever so I'll post a startup thread within a few days of taht :)

So much desire to start but no one has posted anything, well I guess I better get things started then *whistles*

Edit-On second thought, I might just stick with my pre gens from last time at this moment, since my desired character was originally going to be a Sash/Aristocrat...

Another thing: Battle Frames, y/n?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, posted a fighter wanting a battle.

Sollir, you can use the battle frames. They don't seem to work well for me. I think it may be the AOL I'm using...

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hello,
I am Yellow Sign. I used to play YB a long time ago. I just came back and was looking around. So what is the main reason that YB is dieing a slow death? Right, now I don't see anyone playing because there are no rules. There is some rules discussion but that is few and far between. What can I do to help things? I think that some sort of basic rules needs to be put up and a recuiting drive started to get people in here. I doubt that many people who visit ENWorld even know that YB and the Fight Club exists.

Just my two yen's worth.

PS. Phoenix8008, I have posted a fighter to meet yours. Now we just need a judge!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Welcome back Yellow Sign!

You are correct that the rules need finished, but they are mostly done (In the above YB3 rules thread). Thanks alot for the help in keeping a fight going here. Hopefully Kal or Sollir will show up soon and judge for us. And maybe someday the rules will be finished and we can do a recruiting drive like you suggested.

Remove ads