• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Slider Wade said:
I love horseback riding myself. I'm quite skilled.
Well, I'm not a complete noob on a horse myself, but it's been years since I last rode. She however has won quite a few prices doing that.

froggy said:
where's that My Little Pony RPG everyone was talking about at the beginning of April?
Exactly! I've been waiting it for almost three years now since its announcement and they haven't said anything since :(

Demongirl said:
Your soul, it has flavor.
Considering I lost mine in a poker game, I don't think you can eat it. The girl I lost it to promised to take good care of it.

Demongirl said:
No, the earth didn't move for me.
Slider Wade said:
Well, it did for me on Christmas day.
Please, no talking about bedroom stuff :erm:

Demongirl said:
We women like our men to have some self-confidence. Just looking at rev's pic in his sig gets me hot. You've gotta be at least as good looking as him.
Does it take pinstripes to make a man hot or does it take a real man to make pinstripes hot? Anyways, I really like this recent pic of me.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/3153648822_2a0ae4b938.jpg?v=0
And yes, I do have a pink straw :confused:

Slider Wade said:
Well, I admit, Rev is cute. But he doesn't get me hot.
Well, didn't you just write something about a girlfriend earlier? Considering that, I don't find that too surpricing :D.

froggy said:
There's plenty of pictures of me floating around on the internet. Confidence is more complicated. I know my strengths. "Sexy" as traditionally defined isn't one of them. But there are women who go for "smart", "funny", "kind", etc.
Ditto :cool:

Demongirl said:
*strips nekkid and streaks the hive*
For Sune's sake girl, these guys are american, they're not used to that kind of behavior. Here have a mapple-leaf to cover up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads