In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hey Relique. You notice that I answered that question of yours about mob ranks. I think it's already 3-4 pages ago, but still :D

Yeah I saw it. Since you said it's not clearly defined, I think Czar would be good to use.. But then that would sound like the head head head guy.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I find several faults with your faults.

1)No, the mice were the best part. "Blue moon. . ."
2)Mmmmm, Bacon.
3)Really, this is sort of a ridiculous sense of entitlement I see from time to time. You spent your money, you saw the movie. If you didn't like it, that's your own fault, and thus you should not receive compensation.
4)Kill your brother. Problem solved.
5)We're talking about Labyrinth, not Babe.

I find several faults in your faults about faults:
1) The mice speak in a weird squeky voice that makes my head hurt.
2) Too greasy.
3) Complaining is fun.
4) You forget to add: And take his stuff.
5) We've already talked about Labyrinth quite a few times. I don't remember talking about Babe with you guys before.
6) I like Labyrinth and can't find anything to complain about it.
7) I wish I'd have the same kind of voice and accent as David Bowie.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I find several faults with your faults.

1)No, the mice were the best part. "Blue moon. . ."
2)Mmmmm, Bacon.
3)Really, this is sort of a ridiculous sense of entitlement I see from time to time. You spent your money, you saw the movie. If you didn't like it, that's your own fault, and thus you should not receive compensation.
4)Kill your brother. Problem solved.
5)We're talking about Labyrinth, not Babe.

1. I hated them because they stole the Chipmunk's shtick. There should only one annoying set of high pitched rodent singer in existence not two. If a second or third set ever should appear then they need to have a death match. It is the law of the SPARTANS!
2. You can't go wrong with bacon... unless it's sold on one of those hot dog carts in the dead of night in LA.
3.A bizarre sense of Entitlement is part of the American Constitution. And if it isn't there I'll put it there. Now where's my sharpie?
4. I can't.
5. But there aren't singing mice in Labyrinthe.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah I saw it. Since you said it's not clearly defined, I think Czar would be good to use.. But then that would sound like the head head head guy.

Wow, now that would take some balls to use. It really depends what timeframe you are thinking. If the game in question takes place before '91 that would be pretty no-no. It would be just too brassy to assume such a title.

Modern day, yeah okay, I can see some really brassy big big big boss to take on the title. But he'd propably have such an influence that he'd be practically running a small country on his own.

If you're thinking about a city/province leader I'd suggest going with military rank. Russians seem to be quite fond of them.

hafrogman

Adventurer
6) I like Labyrinth and can't find anything to complain about it.
As far as I can see, there are only two things to complain about in the movie.

1) My friend, Zach, always complains about how many shots of David Bowie's crotch in tight pants there are. I can't claim to have been paying nearly as much attention to David Bowie's crotch as he was, so it has never bothered me.

2) Jennifer Connolly was something like 15 at the time, so my friends say that it's creepy for me to drool over her. I maintain that since I was also underage when the movie came out, it's perfectly okay.

hafrogman

Adventurer
1. I hated them because they stole the Chipmunk's shtick. There should only one annoying set of high pitched rodent singer in existence not two. If a second or third set ever should appear then they need to have a death match. It is the law of the SPARTANS!
2. You can't go wrong with bacon... unless it's sold on one of those hot dog carts in the dead of night in LA.
3.A bizarre sense of Entitlement is part of the American Constitution. And if it isn't there I'll put it there. Now where's my sharpie?
4. I can't.
5. But there aren't singing mice in Labyrinthe.
1) I agree. Let's kill Alvin.
2) Creepy bacon.
3) I think it's in your jeans' pocket. . . or you're just happy to see me.
4) Can't? Or won't? Pansy.
5) Nope. Plenty of other things sang though. Including David Bowie.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
As far as I can see, there are only two things to complain about in the movie.

1) My friend, Zach, always complains about how many shots of David Bowie's crotch in tight pants there are. I can't claim to have been paying nearly as much attention to David Bowie's crotch as he was, so it has never bothered me.

Those crotch shots bothered me to.. It's like, dude this is a children's movie... we don't need to know if you are aroused in this scene.

2) Jennifer Connolly was something like 15 at the time, so my friends say that it's creepy for me to drool over her. I maintain that since I was also underage when the movie came out, it's perfectly okay.

Wait... she was only 15 in the movie?!?!?!? I thought she was older.. It makes David Bowie's character sort of I don't know... creepy now. It's like he was a pedophile.

hafrogman

Adventurer
If you're thinking about a city/province leader I'd suggest going with military rank. Russians seem to be quite fond of them.
According to wickipedia, the Russian mafia is also known as Bratva (the Brotherhood). They could all refer to each other as brother (Брат)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Wait... she was only 15 in the movie?!?!?!? I thought she was older.. It makes David Bowie's character sort of I don't know... creepy now. It's like he was a pedophile.
Released June 1986. Jennifer born December 1970. So she was still 15 when it was released. . . hopefully 15 for the filming, too.

And yes, the movie is kind of creepy from that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads