In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm back.

Kinda hangin' out as I eat lunch and wait for Lee to play Heroclix. Today we test my 800pt team against his.

After that, Tim has a friend over that wants to do Heroclix and after that still I hope to do more with my Siberys Seven Story Hour.

*unpacks guitar*
*plugs in amp*
*turns dials to 11*

Ah One

Ah Two

Ah One two three four

Phaezen

Somehow this reminds me of 'Back to the Future' when marty blasts himself with sonic waves just by one sweep of the pick across the strings..... :uhoh:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mumbles... Little brother and niece woke up the house. He ended up hiding her nintendo DS and she ended up hiding one of his bakugan. Both argued.

I tried to go back to sleep (only sleeping 5 hours sucks), but couldn't so I ended up replying to Blackrat's attack in the pbp... Damn gang banger managed to survive going throw a wall and landing on an el camino's hood.

I seriously want to go help out with the restoration of the Fox theater. This place is supposedly EXTREMELY haunted (more so since they started reconstruction).

My son's newest crazied interest / fad is bakugan. I can't figure it out. May help if I played it I guess ;)

Kid changes interest faster than The Flash runs the 100 meter dash.

*Pokes head in*

Hello hivers, it's been awhile. Now that the firewalls here are relaxed, greetings from Iraq!

Whao! I was talking about how you have not been here for so long just the beginning of this week. Too bad I missed you. Maybe next time you are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads