• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Character Group Reference

Nugan

First Post
Re: Re: In Character Group Reference

Quathmoir Dlaeh Issarhai said:
How is that neutral? Sounds particularily good to me... i'm asking cause i might want some of my chars join them, so i wanted to know - is theyr classification as "neutral" a mistake?

You'll have to email the group for the answer to that question.

I don't think its a mistake in the listing, but if it is, it's one the predates my taking over the list. They were listed as nuetral in the previous version of the IC Group Reference as well.

Aesynil

First Post
I can answer this one, if only to save Athena the time. The Guardians are neutral in the fact that they give free will and free choice for all. They defend more that principle then that of the greater good or some such gibberish.

Nugan

First Post
Krissy said:
When TMP comes out... I'll start one...
"Jazz Players Anonomyus (sp?)"

If you do decide to start this group, email me the information, and I'll put it up on the list.

Nugan

First Post
Krissy said:
As I said... not until the TMP exisists.

That gives me a thought, actually...

Does anyone think I should create a seperate section for TMP groups when it comes out? Or should I just add them in with the others?

Drindin

First Post
A seperate section, since, seeing as it takes place modern-era with no KNOWLEDGE of magic or Magical folk existing, that would mean the lines between good and evil are so very blurred.

Remove ads