In REMEMBRANCE---2016 AD

Ed Laprade

First Post
Is this thing working? After several days of being down for maintenance, I found this forum to be at page 20. Before the shut-down it was at page 36. I gave it a few days to see if it would show anything new, but nothing so far.

Oh, and the shut-down also took out my password. But when I hit the 'I don't remember my password' button to get a new one (which I've done before) it brought up a form for a totally new ID. So I filled it out and I'm back to square one as a member, despite being one for well over a decade. Bummer.

Rune

Once A Fool
Is this thing working? After several days of being down for maintenance, I found this forum to be at page 20. Before the shut-down it was at page 36. I gave it a few days to see if it would show anything new, but nothing so far.

Oh, and the shut-down also took out my password. But when I hit the 'I don't remember my password' button to get a new one (which I've done before) it brought up a form for a totally new ID. So I filled it out and I'm back to square one as a member, despite being one for well over a decade. Bummer.

They had to restore a months-old back-up. Shouldn't have lost your account, though, since it was older than that. Perhaps you misspelled it?

Ed Laprade

First Post
They had to restore a months-old back-up. Shouldn't have lost your account, though, since it was older than that. Perhaps you misspelled it?
The account is still there, but the password doesn't work. As I said, that's happened to me before, but I didn't have any trouble getting a new one then. Some weird little hiccup I guess. So long as I'm allowed to participate its all good.

Remove ads