• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In REMEMBRANCE---2016 AD

Ed Laprade

First Post
Is this thing working? After several days of being down for maintenance, I found this forum to be at page 20. Before the shut-down it was at page 36. I gave it a few days to see if it would show anything new, but nothing so far.

Oh, and the shut-down also took out my password. But when I hit the 'I don't remember my password' button to get a new one (which I've done before) it brought up a form for a totally new ID. So I filled it out and I'm back to square one as a member, despite being one for well over a decade. Bummer.

Rune

Once A Fool
Is this thing working? After several days of being down for maintenance, I found this forum to be at page 20. Before the shut-down it was at page 36. I gave it a few days to see if it would show anything new, but nothing so far.

Oh, and the shut-down also took out my password. But when I hit the 'I don't remember my password' button to get a new one (which I've done before) it brought up a form for a totally new ID. So I filled it out and I'm back to square one as a member, despite being one for well over a decade. Bummer.

They had to restore a months-old back-up. Shouldn't have lost your account, though, since it was older than that. Perhaps you misspelled it?

Ed Laprade

First Post
They had to restore a months-old back-up. Shouldn't have lost your account, though, since it was older than that. Perhaps you misspelled it?
The account is still there, but the password doesn't work. As I said, that's happened to me before, but I didn't have any trouble getting a new one then. Some weird little hiccup I guess. So long as I'm allowed to participate its all good.

Remove ads