In search of adventure

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thordain said:
For what it's worth, I'd be very interested in playing a standard, core book game starting at lvl 1. I played in several games here a year and a half ago, and even DMed one. It was a lot of fun. I'm a reliable player and I don't peter out!

I had made a human barbarian in one game, and a neutral cleric channeling negative energy in the other. In fact I see they are still in my signature below! I'd be interested in playing a cleric again.

So looks like 2 players at least up for a game.. any DMs? :)
If that's what your looking for, check out the Living EN World subforum. We should be able to accomodate, though you'd still have to wait a bit for an adventure, but you can at least get the ball rolling and join a party.

fujaiwei

First Post
Creamsteak said:
If that's what your looking for, check out the Living EN World subforum. We should be able to accomodate, though you'd still have to wait a bit for an adventure, but you can at least get the ball rolling and join a party.

Hmm, I'd thought about that. It looked tough to get into... I'll just have to take my time and read everything, I guess. Question: How do you make the character sheets with the scrolling window? I saw a link to a form (rtf, I think), but I didn't see any forms that scrolled up & down, like everyone else had. Any pointers?

Creamsteak

Explorer
You have to use code brackets.

[ code ] blah blah blah [ /code ]

Take out the two interior spaces and you should produce the following:

Code:
 blah blah blah

Put enough text in between the quotes and you should get some scrolling.

Last edited:

Remove ads