• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In search of heroes(Casting call)

Deedlit

First Post
I would agree with Sollir. This adventure's purpose was to take heroes from across fantasy and turn them into a party of adventurers. Part of it is seeing how characters act with other characters from across fantasy. I am not sure what Kalanyr would think, but I believe it is not in the spirit of the adventure.

Tokiwong

First Post
coolies... no harm no foul... glad I inquired first just not my cup of tea... but it sounds cool... have fun you guys... only think I could think of would be the chick from Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon... she was cool... is that fantasy enough? Talking of the younger girl... make a great Fighter/Psychic Warrior type... with all her flying around and such...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Consider it Done...

I can have something in a bit... yeah Monk 5/Fighter 2 works... 7th level right?

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Well here is tentative...

taking into account her leaping ability... going to take 1 level of Monk, then 4 levels of Fighter then the 2 Levels of Weightless Foot from Dragon #289

That sounds cool, maybe consider blade dancer...also...a name might help, if you're having trouble go over to the www.imdb.com (I think thats it), and go to search in the bottom, and type in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in the movie search box (If you're not familiar with it)

Remove ads