D&D 5E Inappropriate breasts on female monsters

Dire Bare

Legend
Just to chime in here, sorry [MENTION=9037]Elf Witch[/MENTION], I wasn't clear in what I said.

You are fine. You stated a preference and leave it at that. You aren't trying to justify that preference using anything other than the fact that you don't like it. No problems at all.

IOW, what Dire Bare is saying, only he's saying it better than me and he's more handsome and I hear he smells fantastic. :D

Not today, got up late and didn't have time to shower. But normally, yes. My fragrance has been described as that of a quadricorn frolicking in a field of summer flowers.

Dire Bare

Legend
There is nothing in modern science that tells us anything about anything fictional. If you're going to make a point about how dragonborn are fictional and not real, and science need not apply, then be honest. Fiction is all authorial opinion. Any particular fictional element might appear to be scientific, but underneath it's make-believe. Drawing a line to say breasts are wrongbad science but muscles are goodright science is just another arbitrary line on the beach.

I think at this point we're just going to have to agree to disagree. Suffice to say I think you are wrong, very wrong.

It's not whether or when it is appropriate to use science to inform your fantastic fiction, but rather whether you are actually using science or just think you are when you actually have a poor understanding of what science "dictates".

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I just recently this week ran into a problem I never thought I'd have, finding pictures of characters that AREN'T overtly pleasant to my eyes.

Filling out character portraits for NPCs on obsidian, and I'm looking for kids and average villagers in google images. Scrolling through:
"Nope, too slutty, too much boob, too kinky, too much armor, don't need weapons, laying provocatively, silks are too see-through... damn, how hard is it to find a simple villager that isn't scantily clad?"

At least it was quite enjoyable having to evaluate all these images. ;)

E

Elderbrain

... Sigh... o.k. I give up! Dragonboobs it is! Now can we end this thread and pretend I never brought the subject up...?

Hussar

Legend
I just recently this week ran into a problem I never thought I'd have, finding pictures of characters that AREN'T overtly pleasant to my eyes.

Filling out character portraits for NPCs on obsidian, and I'm looking for kids and average villagers in google images. Scrolling through:
"Nope, too slutty, too much boob, too kinky, too much armor, don't need weapons, laying provocatively, silks are too see-through... damn, how hard is it to find a simple villager that isn't scantily clad?"

At least it was quite enjoyable having to evaluate all these images. ;)

Yeah, I've certainly run into that problem before. I mean, I wanted an image of a young (say late teens) squire. Holy cow, my Google Fu must really suck because I kept getting images that were just way out of line. I did finally find something, but, wow, was it a slog.

Thank Dog

Banned
Banned
Yeah, I've certainly run into that problem before. I mean, I wanted an image of a young (say late teens) squire. Holy cow, my Google Fu must really suck because I kept getting images that were just way out of line. I did finally find something, but, wow, was it a slog.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/player-help/threads/4130431

This thread is great for helping you find an image that is suitable for your character. Not sure if there is a similar thread here but there definitely should be. The idea of the thread is that you post what you want and people can help you find a suitable image or some of the generous and skilled photoshoppers can help you edit a picture to suit.

Remove ads