• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Indianapolis, IN - 4th Edition Game

Uruk

First Post
Coming off 4 days of gaming at Gencon has got me wanting to get a regular D&D up and running. Preferably we'd be playing alternating Sundays 1-5 (maybe a little earlier and/or later). I'm located on the northeast side and would probably run the first game or so at Glendale library to get to know everybody. I've made a similar post over the D&D meetup forum so if you see that it's the same game.

Setting-wise I'd probably use FR which is looking pretty cool this edition. I've got the first 3 published games and would love to use those. If there's some interest post here and I can start assembling more info.

dsolodow

First Post
I'd be interested. I live in the Fishers/Noblesville area so NE corner would be quite handy.

Should be able to email me from here if you want more info.

tankjock

First Post
D&D 4th

I am looking 4 a 4th ed. D&D to join. (primarily, I love gaming of many kinds and I have no life so I am looking for things to do.) I also would like to try an L5R campaign if anyone has one going. I am a mature gamer with lots of experience.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads