• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Info Request: City of Westgate in the FR

Steel_Wind

Legend
Hi all,

I am trying to collect as much information and background material as I can on the City of Westgate in the Forgotten Realms.

Yes, I know the FRCS has some info, as does Lords of Darkness and the appendix in Cloak and Dagger from 2e is quite handy too.

But as much info as I can find in novels, modules, Dragon or Dungeon articles/adventures and other products going back to 1st and 2nd ed is required.

No lead is too small; no novel too obscure.

Any and all info and pointers are welcome.

Thanks,

Imruphel

First Post
There is the novel Masquerades as well. You have mentioned Cloak & Dagger; don't forget there are two web enchancements on the WotC site that you might like to download as well.

Other than that I can only recommend visiting the forums at www.candlekeep.com if you haven't already.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Imruphel said:
don't forget there are two web enchancements on the WotC site that you might like to download as well.

For your convenience, the webpage where those two web enhancements are located is here.

Imruphel

First Post
Yep... which is why I recommended them to you. ;)

Seriously, it's the only place on the 'net that you need to go with FR questions. It's not as welcoming a set of messageboards as ENWorld... but if you need FR "rain men" it's the place to go.

Morte

Explorer
...and Westgate must be over the Dragonmere from Thunderstone. Well, I hope this might turn into a sequel for "Wyvern Crown of Cormyr".

Remove ads