D&D 3E/3.5 Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil (3.5)

Rhun

First Post
Well, IotSVs are tough to beat and when I came across the Seven Veils set I thought this would be the perfect thing to defeat IotSV and I wanted to share this with the boards.

And I do appreciate the sharing. I just think there was some confusion as to whether you were asking for advice, or just making a statement, or what.

I agree that IotSV can be tough to beat. Having played one, I really do like the class, even though I realize it is often considered overpowered. It is nice to have some warding abilities for when those fighters and big bad monsters get into melee range though!

Alexander123

First Post
And I do appreciate the sharing. I just think there was some confusion as to whether you were asking for advice, or just making a statement, or what.

I agree that IotSV can be tough to beat. Having played one, I really do like the class, even though I realize it is often considered overpowered. It is nice to have some warding abilities for when those fighters and big bad monsters get into melee range though!

I don't consider it overpowered. It certainly is optimized although my own preference is for an incantrix. I find that the incantrix can contribute more to the party with their various abilities than an IotSV.

The IotSV while it has good defensive abilities has no offensive abilities outside of the standard wizard, and it requires three worthless feats which can be put to better use.

Edit: Reading my OP, I can see how someone would think I was asking for help although I still think my OP was perfectly clear.

Last edited:

Remove ads