Insanely high powered entities from my storyline/ Gods and Monsters update

Weird question but how long is each existence?
They aren't really set up like that, you're talking about things that deal with concepts larger than time, you're talking about the entirety of all fate, so each existence can last trillions of years technically, though each existence minus the fourth had only existed for a fraction of that amount of 'time'. Thychen creates an Existence and goes through all potential versions of that Existence before annihilating it, or 'Disrupting' it, but Thychen exists in both all times and all timestreams at the same time. The last four existences haven't been created yet so they are still in flux.

Last edited:

Is Ithen dead? The text for Syno sound like he killed him but I guess he could have survived through trasmortality or the like.

No Ithen is not dead, the Aspects can be destroyed but reform in the next Existence. Their power transferred to whomever destroyed them initially (Highlord and above of course) Rei for example, the aspect of Fire once used a powerful artifact known as Key of Fate to seal the Aspect of Power, Sercacembra, away saving his existence and thusly was granted power over fire, one of Sercacembra's many powers, by Thychen.

Such a power shift was permanent but usually wouldn't be. So if a random Highlord lets call him Billy, beat Par, destroyed her, the aspect of Water, he would be the defacto aspect of water in this current existence gaining all of her powers and access to her realm.

Once Thychen creates a new existence, however, such a being would become one of the most powerful highlords in the new existence, and would forever more become connected to the forces of water and liquid and would gain a bunch of extra abilities connected to that effect. But Par would be recreated and with abilities pertaining to defending herself against Highlord Billy.

Ithen is too powerful for Syno to destroy but not for him to defeat, Syno defeated him, beat the :):):):) out of him and stole his signature weapon. Leaving him alive however and in even less of a position to stop him than before, and leaving him shamed.

Last edited:

Are you planning on posting stats for Ko, Kassen and Thychen, I would be interested in seeing those.

Absolutely, those beings are difficult to stat out just due to the sheer enormity of HD abilities and capabilities such beings possess. But yes I am going to post Thychen, Sercasembra, Ko, Kassen, Solarius and the former Supreme Being turned Omega, The Fractal God. They just take time, but after I stat out the Fractal God I'll stat out one of the others for you and everyone else. :)

Remove ads