Insanely high powered entities from my storyline/ Gods and Monsters update

Question why exactly does the dragon have degeneration ability?

If you look at how a white dwarf star works, beyond a terrifyingly high density, they have both a high gravity well and intense both visible and higher intensity wavelength light and charged particles radiating off of them, I thought that a being made of still burning orichalcum should have such a power that would represent a slow degradation over time as intense energy bombards foes, and I thought it was the perfect power to give a being who doesn't give a damn if weak opponents are attacking it, literally just continuing to do what it was doing.

Last edited:

Also I got rid of their abilty to cast spells, which means access to epic magic, to help balance to fact they have a couple of cosmic powers, or a cosmic and transcendent power, but I also specify that they weild power like a sidereal.

Hey guys,

Just an update I just started a second job so I'm a bit behind on creations but I have some stuff in the works just don't have as much time as I did before and am super tired. Should have something made in the next few days for you guys.

Haha yeah Bootle I'm good, just working six days a week anymore and two jobs still have plenty of ideas but less non exhausted time to work on them but I have a few Abomination and Entity type creatures I 'saw' and thusly am creating so to speak, I call the clade 'The Spirits of Trouble', horrible demon like spiritual nightmare fuel that feed on Sidereals and even the highest powered ones being able to take on Time Lords. They're the things lurking in the most entropic of places; like the space between galaxies. I have a few set up intellectually but not on paper other than notes. But yes. I have some stuff I'm working on it's just that whole life thing gets in the way sometimes lol. :)

I'll try to get a few posted here soon for you.

Last edited:

Rhuarc

Explorer
Hey Beef, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your creations as well and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you, especially what you have mentioned above sounds pretty cool! :)

Remove ads