Inter-racial breeding - help!

Yair

Community Supporter
I am DMing a party of evil characters, who just got contol of a goblin tribe. One of them seems to desire "fresh virgins" to use (or abuse, as the case may be). I suspect he intends to have intercourse with a few female goblins over a period of at least three months. (WHY would anyone in his right mind want to do this is beyond me.)
So I figure, if there is any chance of inter-racial fertility, he should have children. And so I come to you, fellow members of ENWorld, with a question: Is there such a chance? And if so, how many children should I give / how should I adjucate this?

For the record, the character is a male fey'ri, which is an Outsider (native) race in Faerun, with quite a large amount of demonic blood coursing through his veins (and supernatural powers to fit, granting a +2 level adjustment).

[I am not sure where to post this question so I posted it in the general forum. The moderators are welcome to move it, if I missed the relevant forum. Also, english is not my native tongue, so if I make mistakes - please find it in your heart to forgive me.]

Sixchan

First Post
Eww. Just Eww.
Actually, make that EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Seriously, this guy needs a 20th level paladin chasing him. EEEEEWWWWWWWWW.

To answer the question, no, I don't think it's possible except through magical means. Besides, it's wrong. *pukes*

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
I don't have the setting, so I can't say for certain, but doesn't KINGDOMS OF KALAMAN have a half-hobgoblin player race? I'm certain that can serve as a basis for a half-goblin race...

Planesdragon

First Post
Well, that's simple to express

For the record, the character is a male fey'ri, which is an Outsider (native) race in Faerun, with quite a large amount of demonic blood coursing through his veins .

There's your answer right there. If you feel like being evil in turn, make the PC have some half-fiend goblin babies show up.

Planesdragon

First Post
Rules Smules

Technically the fey'ri is already half fiendish, so it's offspring would be a tiefling.

But if it's a tiefling, we're back to the "multi-race blend" problem.

Goblins have so little blood, and fey'ri have so strong a bloodline, that making their mixed-blood goblin offspring half-fiend goblins sounds like the best way to have an effect.

I can expound on geneology and unequal inhereitance if you like, in layman-science or author-fantasy-theory, or I can muse about tiefling goblins--but the easy way to get the desired effect, IMO, is still the half-fiend template.

Arani Korden

First Post
Re: Rules Smules

Planesdragon said:
but the easy way to get the desired effect, IMO, is still the half-fiend template.

Depends on the desired effect. For logical offspring, I'd go with Fiendish goblins, but my desired effect would involve me saying "Okay, the 20th level Goblin Monk kicks you in the head. Still feeling frisky?"

Remove ads