Interest Check - PF2 Abomination Vaults on Roll20

Retreater

Legend
There's been a bit of chatter on these boards about PF2, the quality of its APs, and implementation on Roll20. So I'd like to test it in actual play.
I've scanned in the first book of Abomination Vaults and am looking at running it. Instead of putting it up in general, I'd like to see if any of our friendly ENWorlders would be interested in joining.
I'm in the Central Time Zone. We'd use Roll20 and Discord for voice. Likely the games would be on a Thursday evening or weekend.
Who would be interested?

There's been a bit of chatter on these boards about PF2, the quality of its APs, and implementation on Roll20. So I'd like to test it in actual play.
I've scanned in the first book of Abomination Vaults and am looking at running it. Instead of putting it up in general, I'd like to see if any of our friendly ENWorlders would be interested in joining.
I'm in the Central Time Zone. We'd use Roll20 and Discord for voice. Likely the games would be on a Thursday evening or weekend.
Who would be interested?
How frequently would you be interested in running?

I had a terrible experience with PF2, but I have to wonder if I might enjoy it better in different circumstances.

But I have family obligations and I currently run 2 5e games, so I would only be able to play once every 3 weeks (or twice every 5 weeks).

I’m ET, but I would be able to play starting at 7 CT (8 ET).

Retreater

Legend
I could run weekly or less frequently depending on everyone's schedules. If another night of the week would work better for you, perhaps I could figure out something else?

I've also had a bad experience with PF2, and I'm looking at testing it out with a group that is at least positive about learning together.

I could run weekly or less frequently depending on everyone's schedules. If another night of the week would work better for you, perhaps I could figure out something else?

I've also had a bad experience with PF2, and I'm looking at testing it out with a group that is at least positive about learning together.
I’m pretty open to nights other than Tues or Sat.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Does Paizo still put out players guides for the APs? Abomination Vaults in particular?

Edit: I found it.

Last edited:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I wouldnt mind trying out PF2 again. I ran a few playtests, but my group preferred to stick with PF1 or other systems.

M-Th and Sunday weekly works for me and I'm also central time zone. Every other Saturday would work too. Im in a game on Fridays so if you go that route I couldn't commit. Dont let me stop you tho.

Remove ads